We recently had our wedding at Lindenderry. We had an amazing day, as did all of our guests. We had people from both interstate and overseas, who all complimented us on the venue and noted how accommodating the staff were.
Having our wedding photography around the hotel grounds was wonderful.The vineyards were beautiful and the gardens had a spectacular array of autumn colours even in late May.
Not only were the staff were very friendly and accommodating for the evening of the wedding, but they made those guests staying for the entire weekend feel very welcome the entire time, even with another wedding in full swing the following day.
We have also had the pleasure of dining and staying at Lindenderry prior to our wedding, so we can highly recommend it for a relaxing weekend away on the Peninsula. A few metres from the hotel is the cellar door with wood fired-pizzas and lovely Estate wines for tasting, or head out for a drive to the multitude of local wineries & eateries in the surrounding area, not to mention the spectacular bay views just down the road at Arthurs Seat Hill.
Highly recommend a visit or two at least! It was really excellent :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Victoria's most spectacular region, the Mornington Peninsula, you will find Lindenderry. The region's premier boutique hotel, Lindenderry is set on 30 acres of natural beauty. English inspired gardens surround the hotel, extending to a vineyard and a private lake, all framed by an iconic Australian landscape. As you arrive at the property, meandering through the peaceful grounds, you feel a sense of escape that stays with you till you are back in your car and travelling home. After a recent soft refurbishment to all guest rooms, restaurant and lounge areas, this country estate offers accommodation that is perfect for couples or groups looking for an elegant retreat whilst indulging on the Mornington Peninsula. There are 40 modern rooms available at Lindenderry, each with its own unique design that stylishly captures the regional landscape. Relax in the many inviting guest lounges that feature open fireplaces and, with floor to ceiling windows, flood with soft natural light, making the perfect nook to escape with a good book, a glass of wine, or quiet conversation. Adding to the indulgence of the property is our onsite restaurant, Linden Tree, with a newly appointed head chef who hails from some of the world's best restaurants, the dining experience at Lindenderry has become a must-do experience when visiting the Mornington Peninsula. Also featuring a cellar-door offering a more informal dining experience, why not stop by for a tipple? Following a recent recognition from Australia's leading wine authority, James Halliday, as a Five Star Winery and with nearly all of our wines receiving a remarkable score of 95 or above, Lindenderry is proving itself to be one of the leading wineries of the region also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindenderry at Red Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenderry At Red Hill Hotel Red Hill
- Lindenderry At Red Hill Victoria