“Not bad.....”

Mike's Bar-B-Q & Sub Shop
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 May 2014

been there a few times, not much to get and go in mountain city. The chopped pork sandwich is good, but eat it quick because you will have really soggy bun if you don't. The staff seems really nice and they are open later than most Mom and Pop eateries in MT City.
Not saying I won't go back, but not craving it.... just sayin

1  Thank LifesATripSmile

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lots of people really like Mike's but I'm afraid the pork, the amount of fat and the eating in my car (no dining but a picnic table) keep me from giving an A+. AND I'm still seeking BBQ chicken which this place does not have.

1  Thank GirlFriendTN
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Sliced BBQ that is very good and is some of my friend's favorite BBQ of al time. The slaw and fries are good also.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Wish they could BBQ/Smoke 1/2 chickens. Also, Ribs. Need better seating outside. Usually pick up food and take home and is cold by the time we get home on Hwy. 67.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We've grabbed quick BBQ at Mike's several times. I consider it ok but I wouldn't go out of my way to get there. We've had the BBQ combo plate each time. Outside, covered picnic tables to eat on.

1  Thank Steveh3Texas