“Great unit, great beach”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Scott W
Woodend, Australia
“Great unit, great beach”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed in unit 16 for the week commencing 5th March and were blessed with amazing weather. The unit is very neat and tidy and provided us with all the mod cons that we required. Lovely covered outdoor area with a Bqq that we utilised most days. Double lock up garage that was great to store all of our personal items in trailer bikes etc. I would have no hesitation in staying at this unit again and would be happy to recommend.

While far from being major issues there are a couple items of note. The garage has a low roof and will only take a normal sized car not a 4wd etc but there are parking spaces in front of the park area within the unit compound. In the unit there is a small bath that is only good for children. My wife and I like a mattress on the softer side. Unfortunately the main bedroom mattress was on the harder side even with a provided mattress topper.

I would also like to thank the manager Ian for his assistance regarding the booking. Due to personal circumstances we requested a change of dates at very late notice and was able to accomodate us.

These units are across the road from one of the best and safest kid beaches in the state and as I said earlier I would stay again and recommend it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing