“Marble Mansion 💜”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
krystelle...
“Marble Mansion 💜”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I just want to start by saying i loved this place so much it felt like home and i didn't want to leave & i can't wait til Feb when we may need to go back.
We just left from spending 6 nights for work with 5-6 guys at anytime and from the minute we walked in all i could say was "wow!" 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a spa upstairs just wow! I love marble & although home is only 45minutes away i felt like i was somewhere else.
I dealt with Tina who was nothing short of polite and helpful and really easy to deal with, now i won't lie there were a couple things that needed a little maintenance but im talking a new battery in a fire alarm or an extra tea towel type stuff which i hope we can all agree is nothing major.
So if you are reading this because you are thinking of staying here i can honestly say don't be discouraged by the other comments left, & Please always try to keep in mind it's a holiday rental with ever rotating people & sometimes things happen because the person before you hasn't bothered to let anybody know.
I don't mean to sound like an eddy the expert but having worked in property management for some time i understand it's not easy trying to keep everyone happy 24/7. So my advice is to just go ahead and book this place now before someone else does and you miss out on sitting in that spa with a glass of wine, reading and relaxing or spending much needed down time with your partner in the spa next to you chatting about life.
With all that said it's close to the beach, cafes, shops etc so you can leave your car home and walk or hop in your car and coles is literally 1 minute away, it's clean, towels in each room plus extra blankets and sheets if you need, mini pool table for the kids and i even noticed a couple gaming consoles but my favourite is it's pet friendly which is a big must have for me as leaving him home on beach get aways is not an option. (And he is an outside dog if that makes any of you not so pet friendly travellers feel any better :). )
I hope all this has helped & you know i kept my review as honest as i could for you.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing