other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cottage By The Bay

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Family /dining
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

CandiceO1...
Melbourne, Australia
“Make sure you get what you pay for!”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Paid for the 2 bedroom cottage shown in pictures for friends to stay (two families with small kids, including infant) Received her 'newly renovated' 1 bedroom walk-through granny flat with 2 bunks (pictured) and a daybed. Asked for partial refund (I think this is reasonable considering she charged me a 1 night booking surcharge as she would find it difficult to book the cottage out for the other weekend night but then rented out the place I booked to someone else anyway). Irena offered 2 nights free for future bookings for myself or friends instead and is now ignoring me after I asked for the refund instead. I won't be dealing with such a deceptive person again but if you would like to stay here tell her you're my friend and have 2 nights in me.

Management Response
1 Dec 2016
Thank you for your review I hope we can learn always from this reviews
First of all my house is house not grrany flat has two bathrooms and two kitchenettes and 8 beds plus baby porta cot. Foxtel , wifi connection., digital lock on the entrance door and is very cosy .
You judge for yourself don't listen to some people who are never happy
Irena

Travellers are raving about these Rosebud hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing