“Beautiful cottage close to the river”
other travellers have booked this property
Annie's Escape with Mt Little Joe in left background
The cosy living room complete with Faux Fur blanket for chilly winter nights Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with views to Mt Little Joe
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Annie's Escape with Mt Little Joe in left background
The cosy living room complete with Faux Fur blanket for chilly winter nights
Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with views to Mt Little Joe
Main bedroom with comfy Queen sized bed and a remote controlled wall mounted digital television .
Spacious lounge and dining
Back balcony which features table, chairs and a gas barbeque all for your use
View of the main street with Mt Victoria in the background
The Swing bridge a 5 minute walk along the river or main street from Annie's Escape
The Brisbane Bridge a one minute walk from Annie's Escape
Cement Creek on the Drive up to Mt Donna Buang at the Rainforest walk
The tower at the summit of Mt Donna Buang on a clear sunny day
View of the Yarra River ambling through Warburton
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Always_tr...
Newcastle, NSW
“Beautiful cottage close to the river”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We have stayed in this cottage on several occasions and always enjoy the cosy, clean atmosphere close to the river walk and restaurants. Note: It is a small town so they are not always open.

Date of stay: December 2017
9 Apr 2018
Thanks for your review, Sue. It is lovely as an owner to have regular guests return such as you. We look forward ton your next visit. Kind regards, Annie
968guyt
“Annie’s Of Warburton”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The accommodation is well positioned and is well presented. All of the facilities are extremely clean and tidy. Something to be mindful of is that we’re were charged extra after making the booking as we had our parents staying. We booked the place as a two bedroom for an advertised price as we had our parents travelling with us. Only to find after we booked that we were then charged an additional $170 for the 2 night stay for having more than 1 couple staying. This additional charging was not made clear at the time of booking. It sis omething to be mindful of when booking if there are two couples intending of staying at the house.

Date of stay: March 2018
3 Apr 2018
Dear Guy,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you found our property to your liking and suited your needs for the wedding you attended in Warburton. Regarding the cost for the property, it is based on the number of guests staying not the size of the property, and when the booking is made through Trip Advisor this number is selected by the traveller to determine the cost of the booking. (Please check this if you would like to see this in action). For safety reasons I always check how many guests are staying which I did with you back in November 2017. You confirmed 4 adults and 2 infants. Our property sleeps only 4 and at that time I advised you had only booked for a couple and adjusted the booking accordingly. After emailing you to advise this we wrote back and forth about arrangements for the 6 guests staying, you were aware of this cost from November. I charged you only for the 4 adults and not the infants. I am truly sorry if this misunderstanding has clouded your view of Annie's Escape in Warburton. I always operate in a very transparent way and go out of my way to accommodate my guests. I certainly don't wish to deceive any guests about the amount due for their stay.

Yours Sincerely,
Annie Thomas
GazAdi
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My first getaway weekend with my date. It felt like home away from home with all the comfort and facilities plus the added benefit of peace and you get it right there. Beautiful scenery, birds chirping in the morning, aah.....!! Perfect place for kids, like you are going to grandmums as it is well equipped with all the kiddie stuff, which got me excited! Most importantly, super clean!! Thanks for sharing your nutured nest with us, you built it with love and I am glad I got to share it. I am sure you are as beautiful as your little beautiful cottage. Thanks again. Love xx

Date of stay: September 2017
3 Apr 2018
I'm so pleased you enjoyed all that Warburton has to offer and that you felt the love - I'm certainly feeling yours right now. Thanks for being a Ray of Sunshine xx
Vicki E
Melbourne, Australia
“Cozy Cottage in Warburton- a great Weekend Escape!”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Warburton has so much to offer and at only one and a half hours easy drive from Melbourne it is a great place for that weekend escape.
At Annie's you are in walking distance to most of the town's charms- a variety of good eating places, beautiful riverside walks and a fantastic bakery!
Annie's cottage is warm, well appointed and welcoming, with views up to Mt Little Joe from the kitchen and dining areas. The living areas and bedrooms are well serviced with split system heating/cooling. So I think it would be great in any season.
We went in early winter and although it was freezing outside we were warm and cozy inside! 2 bedrooms- one with Queen size bed and one with twin beds. All linen and towels provided. Kitchen is well set up and has some basic and helpful provisions-eg oil, vinegar, foil and glad wrap. And everything clean and modern!
A great weekend escape!

Date of stay: June 2017
5 Jun 2017
Hi Vicki, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your weekend away. Thanks for your lovely review. Kind regards Annie
Just-Us_1...
“Pefect Little Getaway”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Annie's Escape was the perfect little getaway with everything you could possibly need to make your stay feel like a home away from home, right down to the little things. Annie has thought of everything to keep her guests happy and comfortable for couples, friends and families with children. A very clean, quite and comfortable cottage in a perfect location with just a short walk to the beautiful riverside, shops and restaurants. My only regret was that we didn't stay long enough......maybe next time :)

31 Mar 2017
Thanks for your lovely words. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the little extras. We like our guests to feel like it is a "home away from home". Hope you can come back another time to enjoy beautiful Warburton. Kind regards Annie
caramello...
Narre Warren
“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

A great family friendly house with every need catered for. From books and magazines to beach towels and bbq tools.
Very comfortable home that was very clean and we felt right at home immediately.
The location was great. Short walk to the river and into town and quick drive to other locations.
Time here was too short but we will hopefully be back in the future!

31 Mar 2017
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, thanks for your kind words. We hope to welcome you back to Warburton another time...for an extended stay.
Jane_Kir
Melbourne, Australia
“A great cycling weekend with the girls”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The perfect place to relax after cycling the rail trail with the girls. Great location close to the trail, the river and the restaurants. Thanks Annie for a wonderful weekend in a truly beautiful spot.

22 Mar 2017
So glad you and your cycling friends had such a great weekend, Jane. come back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing