“Perfect spot for larger gatherings”
Review of In2Food

In2Food
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Warragul
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect spot for larger gatherings”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Once again we chose to us Into Food to seat about 30 work colleagues for a work function. The fish serves seemed small, the steaks seemed huge. Chip distribution a topic of conversation amongst about 20 as the randomness of the plating would certainly passed Master Chef scrutiny. The drinks reasonable, the service came in waves...considered ordering two wines for the wife and two beers for me just incase I didn't see the service for 30 mins or so. Very efficient in the split the bill with raffle ticket number system. Made for an easy close to the night.

Visited July 2014

Phillip Island, Australia
“Don't judge a book by it's cover, or name!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Although I drive past this building several times a week, nothing about the name or the building appealed to me. When friends suggested we go for an impromptu Friday night dinner, we were lucky to get the last table. The food,service and decor were all impressive and perhaps the best I've experienced in warragul. Will definitely be back.

2 Thank Heather3925
Melbourne, Australia
“I'm really into In2Food!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This restaurant is a favorite of mine, and of my friends. Friendly staff and consistently delicious food means that we know we will enjoy our dining experience at In2Food. I mostly go for lunch; it is such good value with a glass of something bubbly or smooth, After reading about the evening meals,I will have to make a night time effort too; what a good way to cheer up on a wintry day.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 919Didee
Warragul, Australia
“Our favourite Warragul restaurant!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Although we go there almost every week for lunch and love the food and the friendly efficient staff who remember our tastes, we arrived for dinner recently and had one of the best meals we have ever had. The oysters kilpatrick were fresh and tasty but the piece de resistance was the Italian-style sweet & sour rabbit which was a sublime dish. My partner, being a fish lover had the poached ocean trout in a delicious court bouillion, both these dishes beautifully presented by the friendly and efficient staff. Our favourite lunch dishes include well cooked lamb shanks served on mash, house made gnocci with scallops and chorizo, barramundi or fish & chips. Whatever we order, our meals are always excellent served in quiet and pleasant friendly surroundings.Definitely our favourite restaurant in Warragul

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Gillian M
“Great food”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Been here a couple of times and been great every time. Atmosphere is great, food is delicious. My partner loves the seafood basket and I loved the pork belly! Prices are pretty good and service was good too!

• Visited October 2013