“Gourmet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pepe's Woodfired

Pepe's Woodfired
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Warragul
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Warragul, Australia
“Gourmet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Try their pear and Gorgonzola gourmet pizza. My favourite ever. Their food is consistently good-to eat in or take away. We went there for our wedding anniversary and enjoyed sitting at a small rustic table at the front, watching the world go by! Delish!

1 Thank Joy C

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amaz-Zing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere.... staff we fantastic.... I enjoyed watching all the food be made and created with such love!!! Great place to stop in for a drink or book my next birthday dinner! I didn't want to leave... can't wait to take my kids and everyone I know! Def my new fav restaurant... Thank u xx

1 Thank Denise C
Warragul, Victoria
“Great atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Visited Pepe's for the first time tonight. What have we been missing out on. The ambiance of the place is great and the service was first rate. The food was very good. Our group just had pizzas and the toppings were fresh and plentiful. They also have an interesting beer and wine list. We were in the rear room but next time we are going to sit and the counter and watch the pizzas being made. A very enjoyable experience that we will repeat again soon.

• Visited June 2014
Warragul, Australia
“Best Risotto I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

6 mushroom risotto, my god! It was a religious experience. Pepe's perfection, yet again.
Mussels were also a wonderful spicy tomato, ham and cheesy combination. I have never had them so good. Xx

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank fussy_foodie_73
Adelaide, Australia
“fantastic place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

we booked in here after reading trip advisor reviews and it didn't disappoint. the welcome we got was genuine and waitress was just so friendly all night without intruding. Pizza shared as starters just delicious and our mains really lovely especially my scallops the flavour sensational. It was an extreme hot weather day and it was warm in there in the evening so if you must have a/c maybe go elsewhere. Wish we were in Warragul longer than a night as I would have gone again to try more on the menu.

Visited January 2014