“Lovley celebration”

Big Spoon Little Spoon
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Warragul
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warragul, Australia
“Lovley celebration”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Beautiful food and great service. Went for a friends 50th birthday.
3 courses. Shared entrée (heaps of delicious food) lovely choice of mains and amazing shared dessert platers.

Visited July 2014

Warragul, Australia
“Good food marred by poor service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We went for Sunday lunch and were enjoying our meal until suddenly on the dot of 2 pm most of the staff left without letting us know or clearing our plates. This is not something we would expect from any restaurant these days and even though our food was good (Shepherd's Pie and a slightly undercooked cheeseburger with superb chips) the lack of communication and sudden departure of staff left us nonplussed. We were not offered dessert or coffee and it was obvious that we were expected to leave. This was very disappointing and left us with a bad taste.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gillian M
Melbourne, Australia
“Customer service lacking”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I shared a meal with my book group and although we were told that there would be no split-the-bill we could only pay cash, and if you didn't have enough, were directed to an ATM across a divided busy street. Not happy Jan! The food was over rated. I might go back at a quieter time and hope for a better experience.

Visited December 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“YUMMY”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and i went here for a 40th and we had a set 3 course meal, even though we couldn't pick our food cause it was set the food was AMAZING!!!!
I will defiantly be going back when i pass through Warragual again.

Visited June 2014
“Amazing flavours and quality food”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My partner and I visited Big Spoon Little Spoon a month ago and were seated in the second room at the back. It felt a bit too distanced from the rest of the tables but was good as it was quieter for just the two of us. The restaurant was full, but we had no worries with service. Our water was always topped up, we got complimentary bread and butter before our meal.

Booking here we knew it would be a bit pricey, but for a good meal its worth it as a special occasion for us. I chose the quail and my partner chose the steak. We got asked if we would like a salad or vegetables with our meal, I asked for a salad. I didn't realise that the salad was separate and it came as a meal in itself.

The quail was AMAZING all the flavours seemed to suit well together and every bite I had was delicious, everything on the plate I absolutely loved. This is the first time I've eaten quail and I wished I had more! My partner loved the steak and the sauces that came with it, it was cooked just the way he liked it. We shared the salad and were both full by the end of our meals that we probably wouldn't have needed the salad.

I would definitely eat here again, best tasting food in Warragul.

• Visited May 2014