“Enjoyable experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Porchetta Warragul
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The staff were very friendly when a friend and I dined in here. Every time the waitress came near me she had a lovely smile on her face. In a restaurant like La Porchetta I wasn't expecting that but it made me feel very welcome.
It didn't take very long for our meals to come out and we couldn't complain about the quantity or the quality of our meals.
Would certainly come back here again.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We only stopped here for some Gelato ice-cream for desert so cannot comment on the food or the pizza's. Great double chocolate and the sorbets are nice and tangy.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This is our go to restaurant for the 'I can't be bothered cooking' nights. The food is consistent and tasty. Staff are very friendly, and the owner Mick is just lovely.