“Just the best motel & service”

Comfort Inn & Suites Warragul Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Warragul
Adelaide, Australia
“Just the best motel & service”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stayed one night & wow what a fantastic motel. Its very modern extremely well appointed, décor lovely, immaculately clean, great location. King bed was so so comfy. Peter the manager is so accommodating, friendly & happy to welcome you. We had to leave just after 6am following morning no problem for Peter he will bring our breakfast tray at 6am. I did say we can have it the night before but no he insisted we get freshly plunged coffee, he gets up early so its no problem. We had large car trailer we were towing, safe parking off road was fantastic. We may not find ourselves in Warragul again but if we do we won't even look at anything else. 10/10
thanks Peter

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Hoppers Crossing, Australia
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I was not expecting much from this hotel. All I was really after was a clean room with a bed and bathroom facility.
Although the place has been obviously renovated to resemble something similar to what you would find in the city, it was not clean.
It smells like toilet cleaner. Badly. So much so that I'm not sure how I am going to sleep here. There is a brown stain on the left side of the king bed's cover, I'm not keen to closely examine it, but it looks like fecal matter.
There are enough bugs in here to make me unhappy.
I am glad I brought a robe with me which I can wrap around my pillow since I'm not really sure I want my face on the linen.
The walls are paper thin, I can hear my neighbours open every cupboard and their every word in conversation.
The 'free wifi' is capped at 300mg which I thought was okish, until I tried opening facebook which would not load and nor would my email. Which is all I need the internet for here.
Trip adviser has loaded though!

On the upside though, the man who checked me in was polite and professional.
The proximitely to the main street is quite good as well.
I'm sorry to leave such a Debbie Downer review, but I am quite disappointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ladyinastraightjacke
Melbourne
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Stopped here for work overnight. The rooms have been upgraded and resemble those you would find in a city motel. King size bed, clean room, clean bathroom. Good price.
We were able to purchase breakfast which included a small buffett of all the essentials and bacon&eggs...very tasty they were too.
I was a little concerned to the closeness of the road, but it was very quiet and I slept peacefully.
Will be stopping here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Castlemaine, Australia
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Truly relaxing and beautifully appointed. The complimentary toiletries was a very nice touch, decor is in excellent taste, and sleeping accomodation superb. All in all, a very pleasant stay, one which I will repeat should I have the opportunity, and one that I would heartily recommend to anyone desirous of a first class motel stay. Thank you so very much.
Mrs. M Timson, Castlemaine, 5473 4311. Night of 30th November, Unit 1

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Batemans Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Parking is very important as our Company has a very large showroom truck that needs off road parking and Peter who is the owner of this Establisment was extremely helpful in getting this vehicle in. Motel was comfortable,10 min walk to shops but why would you go to town when they do a great steak to your room cooked to perfection. Breakfast in the dining room,paper,coffee all handed to you as you walk in the door,the bed very compfy doors either side of the room so the fresh air just drifts though.Great little country motel Peter cannot do enough for his guests so in summing up I definity would have no hesitation in staying again. Thanks.

Room Tip: I personally think all rooms are a much of a muchness,once you hit the pillow you're gone.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Blue Mountains National Park, Australia
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Booked a one night stay on way to Melbourne. Greeted by Peter, cheerful and helpful,and together with the property's modern frontage and nice gardens, first impressions are strong. Rooms are light coloured, of recent decor, very clean, so second impressions match up to give you a nice feeling about your choice of accomm. Standard rooms are smallish but can be opened by double glass doors at front onto a small patio area with table and chairs, great for that arrival tea or coffee and pulls the fresh air through the room. On request, Peter will provide dinner and breakfast taken in small room at the reception foyer, not fine dining but does the job if you've had a long travel day.
Peter has retail industry background, so gets the whole product and customer delivery thing. You're in good hands.

Room Tip: Trading off a little bit of space for the 'airier' smaller rooms works well in this motel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My partner and I stayed 2 nights at this lovely motel. Very clean and modern with an amazingly comfy bed and with very little road noise made for a good night's sleep. Located a hop skip and a jump from the golf club it was perfect for us. We enjoyed a very nice cooked breakfast in the dining room served by owner Peter who is a great host. Our room had been cleaned and towels replaced whilst we were out golfing. Highly recommend this little gem. Thanks guys we'll be back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warragul
Mercure Warragul
Warragul Gardens Holiday Park
The Moe Motor Inn
The Moe Motor Inn
#1 of 2 in Moe

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Warragul Motel? Share your experiences!