“Very friendly, great food and wine”

Dal Zotto Trattoria
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Whitfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Australia
“Very friendly, great food and wine”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Popped in for a light lunch and wine tasting. We ordered two tappa type dishes to share which were both fabulous. We will go back with our big appetites next time. Had coffee and shared a lovely little apple pie outside soaking in the sunshine and beautiful views.
The wine tasting was great with a very knowledgable and friendly staff member. Bought half a dozen mixed reds with 10%discount. Some fantastic unusual grape varieties.
Will certainly return soon!

• Visited June 2014

Melbourne Australia
“Great service”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The head chef treated us like royality. Their menu is limited but we enjoyed everything greatly.
They even have a cottage for hire that we stayed in and think its great. The service is exceptional

• Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Ma Che Bella! Pasta e Prosecco!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

What an amazing Trattoria this is! A place that delivers on all the hype! My partner & I were there over the very very busy Easter weekend & the team at the Dal Zotto Trattoria made our dinner experience one to remember! Waiting for food! Ha!! Not at Dal Zotto's.. I was in Pasta heaven. I cannot wait to get back and eat my way through a well thought out menu that left me wanting more! Thanks so much to the team at the Dal Zotto Trattoria! See you very soon x

Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“WOW, great restaurant and wine”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We dropped in over the long weekend and had a great time. Great service, amazing food, brilliant view and my favourite, the wine….we left with a few bottles from the cellar door. If you're after a top spot for lunch with mates, love some good Italian food & wine then I wouldn't go past here. We'll be back.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“A piece of country paradise”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Escaping the city we hit the King Valley - smart move by us made even better by lunch at the Dalzotto Cellar door and Restaurant. Amazing views as you would expect but the gnocchi I had smothered in the most amazing duck ragout was to die for. Washed down with some of their famous Prosecco I was in heaven! Great vibe too. Well played. We'll definitely be back again. Next time we'll stay longer!!