“Good Beer and Food”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Love going on a weekend for a bevy and snack. Hubby loves the beer!! The staff are always friendly and attentive. Chips are amazing! Lunch menu looks nice but is pricey!

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Called in at 2.15 on a Thursday. Very quiet, obviously but warm welcome. Shared Steak sandwich and beer battered chips. More than enough food and absolutely delicious. Wish we lived closer!!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

A lovely meal by the fire. Pork belly was amazing, fish excellent and calamari superb! Service was impeccable. Will come back with friends and family!

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

We just a dessert and a few drinks, but it was very impressive. Dessert was to die for and my husband wants to go back to try more beers!

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Next time if I'm around yarra glen. I Will eat here again. Food was great. Just How I expected. Staffs was Very friendly and helpful. Location Very easy to fine. The table I seat I think Just a bit to small. It's Just me that I like big table. The local rib eye was So nice. Not cheap. But you get the quality for what you pay for. Support local farmers. Buy and support Australia products