My husband and I enjoyed our Yarra Valley overnight getaway. The resort had a great view, comfy suite, good facilities and a bathroom with an awesome view!
I used to work for a luxury hotel chain and I couldn't help notice a things like a dusty bedside lampshade and dusty pendant lights over reception to name a couple. I'm sorry , I try my best not to go into "critique mode" but I just can't help it. When a place claims to be a 4.5 star luxury hotel, I expect it (facilities, people and experience) because I have experienced it.
Overall, we had a great time and a relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa is ideally located in the heart of the Yarra Valley less than 1hr from Melbourne CBD & Airport. Boasting contemporary first class spa suite accommodation with spectacular views across the valley, Rae’s Restaurant, Cellar Door with complimentary wine tasting 7 days, Health Club, Natskin Spa Retreat, modern conferencing and leisure facilities plus more! Whenever you visit, you are guaranteed a memorable stay in the heart of Victorian wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Hotel Yarra Glen
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Balgownie Vineyard Retreat Hotel
- Balgownie Vineyard Retreat Resort
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa Yarra Glen, Australia - Yarra Valley