“Touch of class” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
3 Kings Bed and Breakfast
“Touch of class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We highly recommend 3 kings accomodation, as soon as we walked through the door Brian and Julie thoughtfully made the unit as cosy as possible, and quality was seen to every detail throughout the room, beautiful. We were not that far from home, but wow i didnt want to leave, the bed was more comfortable than home, very happy indeed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Debbie C
luxuryandstyle, Owner at 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Hello Debbie C,
Thank you for your kind words. we take every review seriously, so having a warm and cosy unit to walk into on a winters day is some thing we have learned that our guests really appreciate.
Staying away locally some times helps us appreciate what a beautiful part of the word we live in and being able to see it through a slightly different light, really showcases the Yarra Valley... Also great if you forget to bring something as its not too far to go back!
kind regards

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and I stayed for a weekend at 3 Kings B&B and it was simply superb. There was absolutely nothing that we could have asked for that was not supplied. We were surrounded by luxury and felt completely pampered the whole weekend. The quality of the room and the food was top class. I was very impressed by the lack of road noise even though the room was so close to the highway, we were not aware of the noise at all. The owner was so very helpful, even when my hubby locked us out of our room, he was there in a shot to sort us out.Overall, everything was way above our expectations. I would highly recommend 3 King's to anyone that is wanting a fabulous and romantic weekend away.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
luxuryandstyle, Owner at 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Hello Spellbound_one
Thank you for your kind review. Over the time we have discovered where to source the very best produce and from the Yarra Valley that is not too difficult.
I had guests from Sydney staying just this last weekend and he was a specialist in noise reduction, we talked and he commented that I ticked all the right boxes. (how did we ever survive before the age of the internet!) We are really happy with the end result.
Timing is every thing I remember when you accidentally locked your keys in the unit, it happened just minutes prior to Julie the kids and i heading out. Would not have mattered though we have a back up plan for such events.
Take care and kind regards Brian
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had a great relaxing time at 3 Kings. The apartments are magnificently appointed, spacious and with the best quality fittings . You should see the trouble they have gone through to noise proof the place - and it works. I think we should have had to indulgence package as well.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BonesMacca
luxuryandstyle, Owner at 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Hello BonesMacca,
Thank you for your nice review. You are right there is no Kmart in sight. Our units are fitted out with quality from top to bottom and you can feel the difference. The unit sound proofing, well I still wake up some nights in a cold sweat. A lot of effort to get right, however the result has been a good one.
Lastly PLEASE return and indulge in our ultimate package
Kind regards
Albury, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My husband & I chose 3 Kings B&B to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and I am so happy that we made the perfect choice!

Brian was so helpful & enthusiastic during the booking process. We booked the indulgence package an added an additional night, three nights in total.

On arrival we were welcomed to Chandon on ice & chocolates, plus background music playing. The room is decorated lovely, is very spacious, with separate lounge, kitchen area which leads out to balcony which offers great views, is set off street and feels private. The large bathroom included a corner spa. It was apparent that Brian & Julie have an eye for detail and the property was very clean.

The breakfast hamper was very generous in variety as was the BBQ hamper, which also provided us a couple of meals as there were so many goodies included!

Brian chauffeured us to dinner at Bulong Estate, which was a lovely touch.

Our package also included a winery tour with lunch plus a massage and facial each.

The property is within walking distance to shops, cafés yet felt private and was very quiet. Julie & Brian are the perfect hosts as they were professional and friendly but gave us our space, however were approachable should we have needed anything.

We adored our stay so much that I purchased my parents a gift voucher for Christmas to experience 3 Kings B&B and I'm confident they'll love it as much as we did!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bubblesrfun
luxuryandstyle, Owner at 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Hello Bubblesrfun.
Thank you for your very kind review. Our Ultimate indulgence Package is our most popular, sit back , relax and enjoy the ride type of experience. everything is pre organized even the meals. A lot of our local business come together to hopefully create a special holiday that is memorable.
I have since discovered some great hidden small boutique wineries that I cant wait to share with our guests and your parents as well. Till next time
Best regards
Queensland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We have just returned from a wonderful four night stay at the 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast. It would have to be, without a doubt, the best country accommodation we have experienced on our travels. Brian and Julie have thought of everything that is required for a comfortable stay. The breakfast provisions are great and the fully stocked wine bar was very reasonable and most appreciated. The villa was very clean, comfortable - just what you would expect for a luxury getaway.

We rely on TripAdvisor for choosing our accommodation and again it has not let us down. Everything that has been said by previous guests is true and we would highly recommend 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast with no hesitation.

Room Tip: We stayed in Villa 3 as it has lovely views.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Traveller8292
Hello Traveller 8292,
Thank you for your kind words, Julie gets the nod for the villa design as I have no idea when it comes to style, however I am able to mow the lawn. Since the big old gum tree fell over in the wind Unit number 3 has a cracking view across the Valley.
Our previous guests have been so kind to us via these pages on trip Adviser. We take them very seriously and all our staff receive them as well as all notes left in our visitors books in each unit. Our absolute commitment is to maintain this level always
many thanks and best wishes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

My partner and i stayed for 2 nights over the weekend and this place was just amazing. Everything was supplied and set up nicely. The home cooked bread and scones apon arrival was just to die for. Double shower, spa, bedroom, fully stocked wine bar. Was just perfect. Highly recommend this place. My partner and i will definetly be back!

Room Tip: Unit 3, great views!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janine P
luxuryandstyle, Owner at 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Hello Janine,
thank you so much for your kind words and I am so glad that you enjoyed the freshly baked scones BECAUSE i used Julies recipe and baked them myself and it was my first effort.(I am famous for burning water) who said Dads cant cook.
We hope to see you both soon
many thanks
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

My wife and I travelled her in July 2011 for my 40th. During the booking the process was awesome, and made sure we had everything we needed upon arrival on the Friday night. We arrived to a open fire and a wonderful Cauliflower soup with warm thick crusty bread. Each villa is fully equipped with kitchen, king size bed, large bathroom, and fully stocked wine fridge. Not to mention of course the large spa in front of the fire and plasma TV :)

I've recommended this B&B to friends and themselves have since visited, and for a weekend away (make sure you do a wine tour) I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TurtleTomo
Julie and I find word of mouth advertising works the best so thank you so much.
I promise to get Julie back on the Colly soup now the weather is starting to cool :)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yarra Junction
Charnwood Cottages
Charnwood Cottages
#1 of 5 in Warburton
Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa

Been to 3 Kings Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!