This was our first visit to the Gaylord Opryland Resort and was totally amazed at the architecture in this resort. The horticulture was out of this world. Orchids, bromeliads, double impatients of all colors, New Guinea impatients, double bloom begonias of yellow and orange to provide color. Croton shrubs were similar to ones I have seen in Jamaica and the Banyan trees were similar to ones I have seen in Hawaii.
This venue had more than the Cheekwood Botanical Gardens and was
all under a climate controlled environment, 68 to 72 degrees on a constant basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our Nashville hotel's climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover 2,882 guest rooms and 700,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. Near our hotel, take in some of the top attractions in the country like the Grand Ole Opry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel