“Wonderful staff / Great location / Nice hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland
Ranked #95 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Carmel, Indiana
“Wonderful staff / Great location / Nice hotel”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The hotel is conveniently located within close proximity to all major Opryland attractions and shopping. The staff were so very kind, courteous, and professional. The rooms are large, beds are comfortable, and the entire stay was nice. I would recommend this hotel for families, business trips, and even just a weekend getaway.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Outstanding La Quinta. The room was comfortable and clean. The swimming pool was Excellent, Crystal Clear and was just what we needed after a drive from Little Rock and spending part of the evening on Broadway. If your going to Nashville this is the property to stay at.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I come to Nashville about two times a year and because of location/work, have stayed at this hotel for the past 5 years. In those 5 years I have seen this hotel go from average to absolute "terrible." The drapes are torn, the bathtub was so thin I thought I would fall through it, the carpets were dirty and the whole place smelled like someone had overhauled a car in it...and, the place had mold and mildew everywhere. My wife came with me on this visit and told me she would never stay in this Laquinta again. Now I am a member and have been for about 15 years...and I am getting more and more dissappointed with the Laquintas I have stayed in. The chain certainly is not what it was 15, 10, or even 5 years. ago. Additionally, I have noticed the free morning offerings for breakfast have diminished in quality as well.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Mississippi
Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel twice in a months time period. The first time was in June 2012 and the air conditioner in one of our rooms didn't work properly. I reported it but did not get any help. Understanding that occasionally things happen that are out of the front desk's control, I stayed again in July for one night. Someone in our party accidentally left a pair of very nice sandals in the room when we checked out and I cannot get the hotel to even acknowledge that the shoes were found, much less mail them to us. Its been 2 weeks now. Very disappointed.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Cathy D
Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I am very contented with LaQuinta's prices, the free breakfast as well as their pet friendly policy. Even when I don't travel with my dog I use LaQuinta because I appreciate that it is always an option. Staff were very helpful and professional!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo

Tennessee
Reviewed 29 July 2012

First of all, I was charged the wrong rate...

Then, we checked into a dirty room- bed unmade, towels on bed, wrappers on bed. We were given a new room which smells.

Dirty, dirty, dirty! It's dirty everywhere.

Please do not stay here!

• Stayed July 2012
Travellers also viewed these Nashville hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport
Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland
Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/ Briley
Comfort Suites  Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#56 of 154 in Nashville
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland
Address: 2345 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN 37214-5100
Region: United States > Tennessee > Davidson County > Nashville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #95 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Nashville Airport / Opryland