“Alright”

Nashville Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #145 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Hotel Staff was very nice.... They guy who checked me in was very nice, he called to check on the room and if everything was good. Our vent in the bathroom was leaking onto the floor so he switched our room with no problem. Tried to use the stove in the kitchen and it blew a fuse and stopped working. Overall it was a great stay, you get what you pay for!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Johnella,

Oh what lovely reviews, I am reading this morning, It's just so refreshing to read kind reviews about my staff.. I thank you so much.. It is a great feeling to know that my staff went over and above what is required of a GSR (Guest Service Rep.)

My apologies for your breaker problem..

Thank you so very much!~

Reviewed 19 August 2013

My experience at the Nashville Airport Inn was extremely positive. The room was a very nice, large suite with comfortable bed. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the hotel manager is an absolutely beautiful lady! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Terry,

It is just a beautiful pleasure to read your review on Trip Advisor,
We feel honored and humbled by your kind words..
We try really hard to make all our guests feel comfortable and feel like family in our Hotel.
I have found that when Staff are happy in the work place.. their happiness rubs off on the guests.. We have a great team who really enjoy coming in to work and making a difference in peoples lives...

It makes me so proud that our staff made your day.. and thank you also for complimenting me.
I guess it must be me your are talking about as I am the only female Manager here..

You really made our day..

Trisha Breeden
Director of Sales

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Great location to get to Downtown; the breakfast was not all that great-not many options at all, but I guess better than nothing. The staff was friendly. It didn't have a lot of the little extra nice things, but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2013
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Dear Traveler,

I'm so glad you wrote this review and brought it to my attention about the breakfast not having much selection.. In many ways I totally agree with you and was planning on possibly adding more selections to the menu.

Thank you once again..

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My mom and I stayed here for our first trip to CMA Fest. We booked when it was still a Ramada, so we had some concerns when it changed hands. However, there were no other hotels for CMA Fest weekend near the price deal we got on this one, so we took our chances. This place is a great option if you're not planning on being in the hotel very much. As far as I can tell, it's an all suites place, and each room has a full kitchen with a living area separate from the bedroom. The room was acceptably clean; you could just tell it is an old hotel. Free continental breakfast is pretty good, too. However, the staff makes this hotel. Everyone we dealt with was great. On our last night, our latch lock was somehow blown over and we couldn't get in the room. The young man at the front desk went to our room and pried the latch off with a screw driver so we could get in. Bottom line: if you want luxury, check out another place. But if you want a great deal on an average hotel less than 10 minutes from downtown, book this place ASAP.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Kivy1994
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear Traveler,

What a beautiful, kind review, I am reading.. I thank you for reviewing us.. and am so glad you and your Mom had a lovely stay with us. We do try hard to make your stay memorable and it is just a blessing, reading, how kind my staff were to you and your family.. how they went over and above for all your needs and concerns.. It really gives me no great joy in knowing that our staff made all the difference in your stay, after all, customer service is what our job is all about.

You came to a wise observation with regards to our value of price and I so glad you are promoting our hotel with your kind words " if you want a great deal on an average hotel less than 10 minutes from downtown, book this place ASAP. "

it gives me great pleasure to respond to reviews like this one..

Our job becomes so much more easier when we have happy guest staying on our property.. having great memories spending their summer vacations with us.

Please give my regards to your MOM..

Trisha Breeden,
Director of Sales.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Booking. Com recommended this place but I am not sure it is ready. The front desk guy worked for 18hrs. Another guy was there just sitting at a computer and never helped out the guy. I believe this may have been good at one time but seems like a low budget apartment building that needs much updates and repair.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Traveller,

Thanks so much for your review, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, we have being rather busy in our hotel for the summer.. so all hands are on deck, so to speck.

With regards to our staff who worked overtime.. He actually came to me a few weeks ago and asked me to give him more hours as he was going on vacation.. so in the kindness of my heart, as he is a great GSR I granted him a little overtime for his vacation.. with regards to the other member of staff who was sitting sown.. He was imputing data from faxes.. and I don't mind them sitting when they have a lot of data to input.. GSR's are always on their feet, always standing that this usually their little rest time, and it's the only time that they are allowed to sit.

We have a lovely Hotel that is comfortable and clean and cosy.. we don't offer astronomical prices as most hotels do.. if you want value for your money and a great location and clean rooms then this hotel should be your choice, However if your used to staying in 5* star hotels like the Ritz and more then I recommend that this may not be the hotel for you..

We are renovating our hotel but it is a slow process.. it takes millions to update of which we are working on a plan to accomplish that.. we leave our prices to relatively low to justify our suites....

Give me a few months and you will see a big difference on your next visit!~

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Our team was on the fence as to whether or not we should stay here. Some had read poor reviews & didn't want to risk it.
However, I talked w/their very friendly Hotel Mgr. Bob, explained my situation, and he offered me a group rate we could not beat if we tried, along with his promise that he would ensure we were happy. With that, we booked a block of various sized rooms, most w/full kitchens.
Overall, most of our guests were happy. We were there for 6 days, w/a group of 16 & 17 yr. old girls.
The neighborhood was quiet & it felt safe. The layout of the hotel was nice the pool was really beautiful & private.
Each of the rooms were a little different. Bob had informed me, they were making updates one room at a time, so some rooms were nicer than others.
This hotel is a little older & in need of some TLC but nothing major. It needs new carpet, this one is worn, but it was vacuumed & clean, we never seen a single bug in our room.
Our room had used, but decent furniture, another room in our group said all of their furniture & mattresses were brand new. Bob told us right from the start, if we were not happy w/our room just ask & we could choose another, but to realize this was not a brand new 5★ hotel.
All in all we had a good stay for the price, and being there 6 days, I was grateful for the kitchen & the onsite washer & dryer.
Regardless of whether you liked your room or not, one thing I can say, is the staff here works really hard to make you happy, they know they need upgrades & they make up for that in helpfulness & offering any extra courtesies they can.

I would definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone on a budget, looking for a clean, quiet & safe place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank ajjodie2001
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear Traveller,

I really enjoyed reading this review about our wonderful professional Front Desk Manage, Bob..
He is indeed a great person to work with and I feel without his consistant, unending help, I just know, I would be somwhat lost, without him, at the front desk..

Bob is an incredible asset to our company. He has the entire front desk reservation system so orgainised, his Front desk staff are always informed immedietely of all updates, He is profession and always putting the customer first, always caring for the guest.. he goes over and about what the guests asks for or requires.. it is for these reasons,why, I made the decision to promote him to Front Desk Manager at Nashville Airport Inn and Suites..
Thank you for complimenting our Bob, he certainly deserves a great praise, like what you have justly shared, in your lovely review for all the hard work and commitment he has endlessly giving of his time and energy to our Hotel.

On behalf of the owner and I, we are really impressed with your great observation of our hotel.. in your review, some of our rooms are newly updated and some are getting there day by day..
We feel working on our cleanliness of our rooms is priority to all our future guests and ever day we have deep, deep cleaning on all our suites. ie removing furniture and cleaning under stoves. I have a team of normal cleaners.. and I have another team of DEEP cleaners that take a good 2 hours to deep clean a suite.. it gives me great pride to say with conviction that our rooms with most certainly are clean and hygienic for all our guests checking in
to Nashville Airport Inn & Suites..

What a wonderful review to read.. I'm always happy to respond to beautiful reviews such as yours.. Thank you and looking forward in seeing your basketball team return to us again next year.. much respect.

Trisha Breeden,
Director of Sales.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

My hubby and I needed a decent-priced hotel for the night so that I could drop him off to his flight the next day, and we forgot to book a hotel through priceline. We were so surprised to find this hotel, so close to the airport and at a great nightly rate! There is a nice outdoor pool and a shuttle to the airport if you need it. The desks clerks were always very courteous and helpful. They even printed directions for us, free of charge. Our room was clean and comfy. I think that people should stop booking at 2-Star hotels if they expect to have rose-petals thrown below their footsteps.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kayjeckel
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Traveler,

It is but a pleasure to read this cheerful, positive review of our hotel.. It's refreshing to answer kind words and wonderful thoughts about my beloved staff.. they work very hard to make you smile and help in any way and printing out your directions is one way of proving that we all care for our wonderful guests that stay in our lovely comfortable hotel.

My dream and plan, kind traveler, is that all future quests, who stumble on our lovely hotel will feel the same vibes as you have.. of course.. there are those few customers that we can never satisfy no matter what.. but it is simply a joy to read and find that you found out hotel via internet.. and was pleasantly surprised.. and that our rooms were clean and comfy, and that our prices was set just right. with free shuttle and gorgeous outdoor pool..

I smiled and actually I showed the owner of the hotel, your kind words and we both smiled at your funny remark about the 'Rose Colored Petals' ;)
You hit the nail on the head, when you shared this.. because yes.. how right you are..
Some people feel, cause they have stayed in 5 *Star Hotels* that there expectations are the same for every 1 * star or 2 *star hotels, that they find for low, valuable prices..

We certainly agree with you, as you put it so correctly... in your own words..

(" I think that people should stop booking at 2-Star hotels if they expect to have rose-petals thrown below their footsteps." ~Kay )

Thank you so very much Kay for your precious review..
It was just delightful for me to respond to this one.. again Big Smiles ;)

Trisha Breeden