“Clean and pretty good value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nashville Airport Inn & Suites

Nashville Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #135 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
“Clean and pretty good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I booked a hotel room for myself, and my fiancé for 1 night. One of our friend's was going to be having their bachelorette/bachelor party downtown. After booking some of the others asked us where we were staying, and after they looked into it decided to cancel their reservation and also book at the Nashville airport inn and suites based on the perceived bang for your buck with this hotel. For the most part everything was great. The beds were comfortable and everything seemed to be clean and in order. It also was in a better area of town than many of the other hotels, granted it is a little further from downtown than some. The pool was in great shape, and luckily for us it was beautiful outside. The only complaint I can think of was the breakfast left much to be desired. They did have waffles and cereal, but also had a sign that had a schedule alternating between waffles and biscuits and gravy every other day. It happened to be waffles today, and with not many other options we opted to go elsewhere for our meal. In the grand scheme of things this was minor, and I believe everyone in our group enjoyed themselves. We will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank The_Truth_By_Chad
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Chad,

Thanks for reviewing us today, I'm so grateful that you loved our hotel and that your stay with us was pleasant and memorable.

We do offer Free Continental breakfast with a minimum of one hot item per day

We really appreciate your comment, we are always are looking for ways of improving our guest experience.

I'm so glad you shared this with us and I pleased that your overall perceived value was high.

We look forward in your return to Nashville Airport Inn & Suite on your next trip.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

Hotel Staff was very nice.... They guy who checked me in was very nice, he called to check on the room and if everything was good. Our vent in the bathroom was leaking onto the floor so he switched our room with no problem. Tried to use the stove in the kitchen and it blew a fuse and stopped working. Overall it was a great stay, you get what you pay for!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Dear Johnella,

Oh what lovely reviews, I am reading this morning, It's just so refreshing to read kind reviews about my staff.. I thank you so much.. It is a great feeling to know that my staff went over and above what is required of a GSR (Guest Service Rep.)

My apologies for your breaker problem..

Thank you so very much!~
Springfield, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

My experience at the Nashville Airport Inn was extremely positive. The room was a very nice, large suite with comfortable bed. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the hotel manager is an absolutely beautiful lady! Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
Dear Terry,

It is just a beautiful pleasure to read your review on Trip Advisor,
We feel honored and humbled by your kind words..
We try really hard to make all our guests feel comfortable and feel like family in our Hotel.
I have found that when Staff are happy in the work place.. their happiness rubs off on the guests.. We have a great team who really enjoy coming in to work and making a difference in peoples lives...

It makes me so proud that our staff made your day.. and thank you also for complimenting me.
I guess it must be me your are talking about as I am the only female Manager here..

You really made our day..

Trisha Breeden
Director of Sales
Daytona Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Great location to get to Downtown; the breakfast was not all that great-not many options at all, but I guess better than nothing. The staff was friendly. It didn't have a lot of the little extra nice things, but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Dear Traveler,

I'm so glad you wrote this review and brought it to my attention about the breakfast not having much selection.. In many ways I totally agree with you and was planning on possibly adding more selections to the menu.

Thank you once again..
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

My mom and I stayed here for our first trip to CMA Fest. We booked when it was still a Ramada, so we had some concerns when it changed hands. However, there were no other hotels for CMA Fest weekend near the price deal we got on this one, so we took our chances. This place is a great option if you're not planning on being in the hotel very much. As far as I can tell, it's an all suites place, and each room has a full kitchen with a living area separate from the bedroom. The room was acceptably clean; you could just tell it is an old hotel. Free continental breakfast is pretty good, too. However, the staff makes this hotel. Everyone we dealt with was great. On our last night, our latch lock was somehow blown over and we couldn't get in the room. The young man at the front desk went to our room and pried the latch off with a screw driver so we could get in. Bottom line: if you want luxury, check out another place. But if you want a great deal on an average hotel less than 10 minutes from downtown, book this place ASAP.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Kivy1994
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Dear Traveler,

What a beautiful, kind review, I am reading.. I thank you for reviewing us.. and am so glad you and your Mom had a lovely stay with us. We do try hard to make your stay memorable and it is just a blessing, reading, how kind my staff were to you and your family.. how they went over and above for all your needs and concerns.. It really gives me no great joy in knowing that our staff made all the difference in your stay, after all, customer service is what our job is all about.

You came to a wise observation with regards to our value of price and I so glad you are promoting our hotel with your kind words " if you want a great deal on an average hotel less than 10 minutes from downtown, book this place ASAP. "

it gives me great pleasure to respond to reviews like this one..

Our job becomes so much more easier when we have happy guest staying on our property.. having great memories spending their summer vacations with us.

Please give my regards to your MOM..

Trisha Breeden,
Director of Sales.
Deerfield, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Booking. Com recommended this place but I am not sure it is ready. The front desk guy worked for 18hrs. Another guy was there just sitting at a computer and never helped out the guy. I believe this may have been good at one time but seems like a low budget apartment building that needs much updates and repair.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear Traveller,

Thanks so much for your review, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, we have being rather busy in our hotel for the summer.. so all hands are on deck, so to speck.

With regards to our staff who worked overtime.. He actually came to me a few weeks ago and asked me to give him more hours as he was going on vacation.. so in the kindness of my heart, as he is a great GSR I granted him a little overtime for his vacation.. with regards to the other member of staff who was sitting sown.. He was imputing data from faxes.. and I don't mind them sitting when they have a lot of data to input.. GSR's are always on their feet, always standing that this usually their little rest time, and it's the only time that they are allowed to sit.

We have a lovely Hotel that is comfortable and clean and cosy.. we don't offer astronomical prices as most hotels do.. if you want value for your money and a great location and clean rooms then this hotel should be your choice, However if your used to staying in 5* star hotels like the Ritz and more then I recommend that this may not be the hotel for you..

We are renovating our hotel but it is a slow process.. it takes millions to update of which we are working on a plan to accomplish that.. we leave our prices to relatively low to justify our suites....

Give me a few months and you will see a big difference on your next visit!~
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Our team was on the fence as to whether or not we should stay here. Some had read poor reviews & didn't want to risk it.
However, I talked w/their very friendly Hotel Mgr. Bob, explained my situation, and he offered me a group rate we could not beat if we tried, along with his promise that he would ensure we were happy. With that, we booked a block of various sized rooms, most w/full kitchens.
Overall, most of our guests were happy. We were there for 6 days, w/a group of 16 & 17 yr. old girls.
The neighborhood was quiet & it felt safe. The layout of the hotel was nice the pool was really beautiful & private.
Each of the rooms were a little different. Bob had informed me, they were making updates one room at a time, so some rooms were nicer than others.
This hotel is a little older & in need of some TLC but nothing major. It needs new carpet, this one is worn, but it was vacuumed & clean, we never seen a single bug in our room.
Our room had used, but decent furniture, another room in our group said all of their furniture & mattresses were brand new. Bob told us right from the start, if we were not happy w/our room just ask & we could choose another, but to realize this was not a brand new 5★ hotel.
All in all we had a good stay for the price, and being there 6 days, I was grateful for the kitchen & the onsite washer & dryer.
Regardless of whether you liked your room or not, one thing I can say, is the staff here works really hard to make you happy, they know they need upgrades & they make up for that in helpfulness & offering any extra courtesies they can.

I would definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone on a budget, looking for a clean, quiet & safe place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank ajjodie2001
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Dear Traveller,

I really enjoyed reading this review about our wonderful professional Front Desk Manage, Bob..
He is indeed a great person to work with and I feel without his consistant, unending help, I just know, I would be somwhat lost, without him, at the front desk..

Bob is an incredible asset to our company. He has the entire front desk reservation system so orgainised, his Front desk staff are always informed immedietely of all updates, He is profession and always putting the customer first, always caring for the guest.. he goes over and about what the guests asks for or requires.. it is for these reasons,why, I made the decision to promote him to Front Desk Manager at Nashville Airport Inn and Suites..
Thank you for complimenting our Bob, he certainly deserves a great praise, like what you have justly shared, in your lovely review for all the hard work and commitment he has endlessly giving of his time and energy to our Hotel.

On behalf of the owner and I, we are really impressed with your great observation of our hotel.. in your review, some of our rooms are newly updated and some are getting there day by day..
We feel working on our cleanliness of our rooms is priority to all our future guests and ever day we have deep, deep cleaning on all our suites. ie removing furniture and cleaning under stoves. I have a team of normal cleaners.. and I have another team of DEEP cleaners that take a good 2 hours to deep clean a suite.. it gives me great pride to say with conviction that our rooms with most certainly are clean and hygienic for all our guests checking in
to Nashville Airport Inn & Suites..

What a wonderful review to read.. I'm always happy to respond to beautiful reviews such as yours.. Thank you and looking forward in seeing your basketball team return to us again next year.. much respect.

Trisha Breeden,