Nashville Airport Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We. Had one bath towel, with questionable stains. The room upon entering had a strong bleach smell...no cups. Hair on the one bath towel.. Desk clerks,both evening and morning were rude.. The lady that checked me in,,had on a button down blouse,that I'm guessing at one time was white. ???? It was dingy with ink marks all over it..really??? Desk clerks should be in clean uniforms..parking was almost impossible,,parking spaces were very close,,price was ok, I suggest working on better training for your staff in friendliness and cleaning.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sissystigercar
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

I have taken this review quiet seriously,
I have spoken with my staff with regards to your statement.
I have put in place a new training course for customer service, once weekly..
On behave of my staff, I apologize for their in adequate uniform.
This matter was dealt with yesterday and will not happen again..

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I went to nashville to visit And stay at Nashville Airport Inn Suites . I was timid because I read some reviews but I never judge by what I read. I was really amazed by how friendly the front desk was.I got a clean room and the bed was amazing. The pool was awesome and breakfast was ok for being a contential breakfast but it had hot fresh made waffles.I stayed 3 days and I will be going back.The staff. made me feel like family.The manager was
Great and the lady who is the sales director was awesome . Her recommended. places to eat and music to hear was phenomenonal. Thank. You guys see you next time

Tj

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank bobself3804

Dear Traveler,

It is always a pleasure to read positive reviews on Trip Advisor..
There is no better joy that I receive in my mornings then reading a beautiful review such as yours!

Our Goal is to wow every guest that come thru our doors..
Our Plan right now is remodeling our hotel and have it completed by Feb 2014.
Our Motto is "We Make It Right!"
Our Vision is increase our revenue and be sold out every week..
Our Mission is to treat all our guests just like our own Family!~

In your review, I believe we have accomplished just that.. "to be treated like family"
Hence why, it gives me no greater joy.. to reply to this awesome review,

Thank you!~

Reviewed 7 September 2013

A couple of nights ago i booked 4 nights at this hotel. The first man to serve me was lovely! I got to my room, big open room, liked that. BUT then i looked around and saw this:
-stains on the couch and chairs
-stains and what seemed to be old chewing gum on the carpet
-cracks in the kitchen table.
-full kitchen but no plates, bowles, cuttlery, NOTHING. Some draws didnt even open.
-Smelt bad
-Ive saved the best for last, walked into the bathroom looked at the bath, inch of water still in it. Drain was clogged with hair, And the bath was covered in shaved bits of hair. Looked as if someone shaved their dog!
THAT IS GROSS!
So I asked for a new room which was okay. still stained and smelt bad and all that stuff but no gross bath. Their was brown stains on the towel though.
I went back to the desk and told them we are not staying for the 4 nights and wanted a refund. The girl there was extremely rude. Like i said the gentlemen was very apologetic and nice but she was not friendly at all. Ended up getting that night for free and stayed somewhere else. Im at the best western.
All i want is a clean place to sleep. But you guys couldnt even give me that. I stayed ontop of the blankets because i was worried they were dirty aswell. Honestly Ive stayed in HOSTELS in the dindgy parts of London that were dirty but still werent as bad as this place. Honestly it should be shut down in my opinion. Worst stay ever. And ive stayed at alot of hotels in Australia, london and USA so thats saying something!

Room Tip: Heres a tip, grab your stuff and move to a different hotel. Dont even bother. :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicole B
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Nicole,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention with regards to the customer service you received at the weekend. I have spoken with my Front Desk Manager, Bob and he is going to have a training tomorrow with all the Front desk staff..

We strife very hard to have all our staff treat all guests with dignity, courtesy and respect,
I apologize you didn't receive this on this visit.. I am getting with our Housekeeping Management in the next hour to find out what and why this occurrence happened.

I would be more then happy to make it up to you if you can call the office on ext 353..
I will assure you that I will get to the bottom of this..

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Dear lord don't ever book this hotel it was the worst experience of my life and I travel a ton. We checked into this hotel at around three pm on a Saturday afternoon, and by about 8 o clock pm our luggage had been REMOVED from our room without our consent and someone else had checked into our room! When we consulted the staff it was truly inconceivable how rude and incompetent the woman we attempted to work with was. Honestly she just ended up worsening the situation and ticking us off. She called in her general manager who was equally worthless. She blamed our mishap on us being "students trying to bum a nights stay" which clearly didn't make any sense. We were refunded our money down to the last penny and that is it. We were stuck in Nashville without a place to stay. This place should be SHUT DOWN.

• Stayed: August 2013
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Traveler,

I apologize again for the inconvenience we caused you at our hotel. There was some confusion amongst the staff, that caused the problem. Measures have been put in place to ensure that this never happens again. It was our fault; that is why we agreed to make things right by refunding your money in full. Again, We are sorry for the inconvenience that we caused you and hope that you may afford us another opportunity the next time you visit Nashville.

Trisha Breeden
Director of Sales

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I've written a review and the first time we've decided to leave a hotel after arriving very late to find somewhere else. The price was fine but the room was a suite that had AC in the seating area but not in the bedroom. The room wasn't very clean and the freezer was leaking water on the floor. What made us decide to leave however was the attitude of the staff who were completely disinterested and seemed totally indifferent to whether we stayed or not, greeting us with a flippant 'unhappy customers?' when we returned to ask for a different room. If you have any doubt about the attitude of the staff at this hotel read some of their responses to negative reviews on here. It isn't the negative reviews that damage your reputation, it's your awful attitude and the way you interact with your customers.

You also seem a little confused about what sites like trip advisor are for, suggesting to several people that reviews should include something positive as well as criticisms. What on earth are you talking about? Reviews should be an honest reflection of our experience to provide useful information to other 'dear travellers' to help them avoid hotels like yours.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dan,

We're sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations.
Unfortunately, our hotel was completely booked that night,
under normal circumstances we would have given you the option of a room move.

Our staff continually strive to accommodate all of guests needs and concerns,

Director of Sales