“Nice romantic getaway!!!”

Nashville Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #143 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We got room 308 with the jacuzzi for a night away and the room was nice. The room was clean, but the jacuzzi was a little dirty with hair around the drain so. The jets also didn't work well and took about 10 minutes to come on. The breakfast was not too bad. It was close to the mall and overall not a bad room at all. The people at the front desk where very friendly and helpful as well. My wife and I will go back when the need arises for some alone time!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Steven R
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thanks for reviewing us and enjoying your stay at Nashville Airport Inn and Suites,
I'm glad you liked our Jacuzzi Room.. I am also glad you shared about our Jacuzzi I shall have it serviced tomorrow with regards to the Jets.. It is important that they are flowing correctly.

I would also like th thank you for compliment our team of Front desk staff.. we all really try hard to make your stay with us memorable.. we are not perfect but our focus is to help the guest as best we know how..

Many thanks and Happy Halloween!~

Director Of Sales

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Avoid this place at ALL costs!!!!! The place is an absolute joke. We purchased our stay through a website since in town for a game. We figured we would not be in the room much, so it would be okay if not pristine. Far from the truth! The edges of the room were dirty with all sorts of stuff, stained carpets, the loveseat in the living area was disgusting, tv was blurry, kitchen area in suite was dirty and drawers falling apart, beds extremely hard and absolutely uncomfortable. The noise from traffic and airlines was not able to be drowned out. There was a pair of girl's (and NOT mine) worn panties left behind. Oooh...the kitchen area, has no plates, silverware, cooking utensils, etc. Continental breakfast was near non-existent as they ran out of waffle mix and the woman refused to bring out more (that was all they served in addition to toast and cold cereal).

We originally chose this location over another because they have a shuttle service they tend to use. We found out that the shuttle service can be used while staying in ANY hotel. Had we known that we would have left and gone elsewhere. The AMAZING shuttle service is round trip for $10 per person and it takes you right downtown to 5th and Broadway, which was perfect for us!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amber A

Dear Traveler,

I apologize that we didn't meet your standards.. we were totally sold out on Saturday and had to use all our rooms to accommodate everyone.. some rooms are in the process of being remodeled..

I spoke with our Breakfast lady with regards to the waffle situation, she apologized that she actually had run out of waffle mix that morning for there were over 200 people staying in our hotel that night.
I ordered more on Monday morning.. for this week end as we are sold out again this week..

Thank you for reviewing us..

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I went to Nashville to fly back to Louisiana. To start off, my bed sheets had burns in it. They also don't offer a free shuttle as all other hotels by the airport. You will be paying $12 to get to the airport. Room are out of date.

Room Tip: Find a better hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank steven c
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

I got with housekeeping this last week and ordered new sheets,
as for the shuttle service we are working on getting a new shuttle van for the airport trips, hence why we had no shuttle service when you stayed.
it's in our plans that we use our own shuttle van.

Again thanks for reviewing us!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We. Had one bath towel, with questionable stains. The room upon entering had a strong bleach smell...no cups. Hair on the one bath towel.. Desk clerks,both evening and morning were rude.. The lady that checked me in,,had on a button down blouse,that I'm guessing at one time was white. ???? It was dingy with ink marks all over it..really??? Desk clerks should be in clean uniforms..parking was almost impossible,,parking spaces were very close,,price was ok, I suggest working on better training for your staff in friendliness and cleaning.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sissystigercar
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

I have taken this review quiet seriously,
I have spoken with my staff with regards to your statement.
I have put in place a new training course for customer service, once weekly..
On behave of my staff, I apologize for their in adequate uniform.
This matter was dealt with yesterday and will not happen again..

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I went to nashville to visit And stay at Nashville Airport Inn Suites . I was timid because I read some reviews but I never judge by what I read. I was really amazed by how friendly the front desk was.I got a clean room and the bed was amazing. The pool was awesome and breakfast was ok for being a contential breakfast but it had hot fresh made waffles.I stayed 3 days and I will be going back.The staff. made me feel like family.The manager was
Great and the lady who is the sales director was awesome . Her recommended. places to eat and music to hear was phenomenonal. Thank. You guys see you next time

Tj

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank bobself3804

Dear Traveler,

It is always a pleasure to read positive reviews on Trip Advisor..
There is no better joy that I receive in my mornings then reading a beautiful review such as yours!

Our Goal is to wow every guest that come thru our doors..
Our Plan right now is remodeling our hotel and have it completed by Feb 2014.
Our Motto is "We Make It Right!"
Our Vision is increase our revenue and be sold out every week..
Our Mission is to treat all our guests just like our own Family!~

In your review, I believe we have accomplished just that.. "to be treated like family"
Hence why, it gives me no greater joy.. to reply to this awesome review,

Thank you!~

Reviewed 7 September 2013

A couple of nights ago i booked 4 nights at this hotel. The first man to serve me was lovely! I got to my room, big open room, liked that. BUT then i looked around and saw this:
-stains on the couch and chairs
-stains and what seemed to be old chewing gum on the carpet
-cracks in the kitchen table.
-full kitchen but no plates, bowles, cuttlery, NOTHING. Some draws didnt even open.
-Smelt bad
-Ive saved the best for last, walked into the bathroom looked at the bath, inch of water still in it. Drain was clogged with hair, And the bath was covered in shaved bits of hair. Looked as if someone shaved their dog!
THAT IS GROSS!
So I asked for a new room which was okay. still stained and smelt bad and all that stuff but no gross bath. Their was brown stains on the towel though.
I went back to the desk and told them we are not staying for the 4 nights and wanted a refund. The girl there was extremely rude. Like i said the gentlemen was very apologetic and nice but she was not friendly at all. Ended up getting that night for free and stayed somewhere else. Im at the best western.
All i want is a clean place to sleep. But you guys couldnt even give me that. I stayed ontop of the blankets because i was worried they were dirty aswell. Honestly Ive stayed in HOSTELS in the dindgy parts of London that were dirty but still werent as bad as this place. Honestly it should be shut down in my opinion. Worst stay ever. And ive stayed at alot of hotels in Australia, london and USA so thats saying something!

Room Tip: Heres a tip, grab your stuff and move to a different hotel. Dont even bother. :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicole B
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Nicole,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention with regards to the customer service you received at the weekend. I have spoken with my Front Desk Manager, Bob and he is going to have a training tomorrow with all the Front desk staff..

We strife very hard to have all our staff treat all guests with dignity, courtesy and respect,
I apologize you didn't receive this on this visit.. I am getting with our Housekeeping Management in the next hour to find out what and why this occurrence happened.

I would be more then happy to make it up to you if you can call the office on ext 353..
I will assure you that I will get to the bottom of this..

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Dear lord don't ever book this hotel it was the worst experience of my life and I travel a ton. We checked into this hotel at around three pm on a Saturday afternoon, and by about 8 o clock pm our luggage had been REMOVED from our room without our consent and someone else had checked into our room! When we consulted the staff it was truly inconceivable how rude and incompetent the woman we attempted to work with was. Honestly she just ended up worsening the situation and ticking us off. She called in her general manager who was equally worthless. She blamed our mishap on us being "students trying to bum a nights stay" which clearly didn't make any sense. We were refunded our money down to the last penny and that is it. We were stuck in Nashville without a place to stay. This place should be SHUT DOWN.

• Stayed: August 2013
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Traveler,

I apologize again for the inconvenience we caused you at our hotel. There was some confusion amongst the staff, that caused the problem. Measures have been put in place to ensure that this never happens again. It was our fault; that is why we agreed to make things right by refunding your money in full. Again, We are sorry for the inconvenience that we caused you and hope that you may afford us another opportunity the next time you visit Nashville.

Director of Sales