“Overall a good experience.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport
Ranked #28 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Oak Grove, Missouri
“Overall a good experience.”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Pros

The exterior of the property as we'll as the common areas throughout the interior of the hotel were nice and clean.
We had meetings in the hotel for four days and we were well taken care of through the week.

All interactions I had with staff of the hotel were good, from housekeepers to management they were all friendly and accommodating.

The room was clean and the bed was especially comfortable.

The evening drinks and food was a welcomed option on evenings we chose not to go out.

Cons

The only negatives I found during my stay was the cabinets and furniture were beat up and in need of replacement or repair. The cabinet doors were very loose( I tightened them up in my room). The vanity had been reassembled poorly with sheetrock screws and the closet doors would do anything but stay on track.

Did these things affect my stay? Not really, but they are things that could and probably should be addressed at a hilton property.

Overall my stay was a good one.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Hello, Tom! I appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback. I am thrilled that you enjoyed so many of our offerings during your stay with us. I will be sharing your feedback regarding the condition of the furnishings in your room with our Engineering Department. Again, thank you so much for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Nashville!

Kristen Weaver

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Brentwood, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is a lovely hotel conveniently located near the airport and Briley Parkway. The staff are excellent! The rooms are always nice in the Homewood Suites. The breakfast was the standard fare. I enjoy having the living room and bedroom separate. We were in town for a concert and had family joining us at the hotel beforehand. The location is nice to give you feel of being away from the interstate yet close to the roadways of Nashville. I'll definitely choose it again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Juanelle S
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us! Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Nashville Airport for your stay. I hope you enjoyed the concert as much as you enjoyed your time with us! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 February 2014

It was very clean, smelled fresh and nice staff. The room was just as promised. The rooms were nice size and not to small. Like the security and had to have key to get in back and side doors. We had birthdy party for 8 yr old niece and they were very nice to allow us to use the dining room.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at Homewood Suites! I hope that your niece had a wonderful birthday. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I LOVED this hotel. The location was great. The entire building was spotlessly clean. The bed was ridiculously comfortable. The complementary breakfast was even remarkable! Best eggs I've ever had! No joke! And the staff was SO friendly. We loved Gavin! He made us feel right at home! I'll definitely be staying here every time I visit Nashville!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JohnnyCook
Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you stay with us. Our entire team is dedicated to making all of our guests feel at home while on the road. We'll be looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Nashville!
Memphis, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Every time, I have a business trip in Nashville, I stay in this hotel. The hotel makes you feel at home. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. The evening meals and the breakfast are very satisfying!!! Excellent choice for a hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am thrilled to hear that you are such a frequent traveler to Nashville and Homewood Suites Nashville Airport! At Homewood Suites, we offer great amenities for all of our "road warrior" guests. It certainly sounds like you have been able to take advantage of all that we have to offer. I appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I spent 1 night at this hotel last week.

I enjoyed the complimentary dinner - eggplant parmesan, breadsticks, green beans, salad, wine, and cookies.
Breakfast was good, too. And complimentary.

My windows overlooked a wall & roof to center of building. Not spectacular whatsoever. But I wasn't there for the view.
I had 2 bottles of water & cookies in my room, along with coffee & a bag of popcorn.
I had a ton of pillows on my bed - yay!! (most skimp and the pillows are flat. These were great!)

Toiletries were Neutrogena.

Bathroom could use an update but was clean.

Business center with 2 computers and a B&W laser printer.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ginabuchanan
Danielle F, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you so much for your candid feedback! I am delighted that you could enjoy our complimentary dinner and complimentary hot breakfast! It's good to know that you enjoyed our amenities as well. We try our best to make each and every guest feel right at home! Next time you come to Nashville, give a call the day of arrival and we will be sure to get you a better view! Stop by the Sales Dept to say hello! :)

Warm regards,

Danielle Farmer
Ann Arboir
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed recently at your hotel. I enjoyed everything from the clean rooms, to the hot food and great front office staff. One employee in particular stuck out in my mind. She was so kind and very knowledgable about Nashville and the area. She suggested we go to Ellendales, which was an awesome suggestion because we ate so much and it was so good. Please send my thank you and appreciation to Kelly. Not sure what her last name was but she is was the main person at the front office... With the biggest smile! Thank you and we shall return soon!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MelissaE1970
Thank you for your your feedback! We pride ourselves on our friendly staff! At the Homewood Suites Nashville Airport, we strive for excellent customer service! I will pass your kind words to Kelly and upper management! Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to see you back on your next trip to Nashville!

Kind regards,