Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport
US$266
US$371
US$357
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$243
HIExpress.com
US$454
US$437
  • Restaurant
All reviewsseparate bedroomnashville airportfull kitchenhome away from homethe sofa bedevening receptionliving areasmoking roomwould stay againgreat place to stayhot breakfastopry millsthe breakfast areafront desk staffbusiness tripnice stayconvenient location
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I usually stay home wood suites downtown. I decided to save a few bucks and stay at this location.
This was a mistake. Car was broken into. Area was unsafe. Pool was dirty. Shower was dirty. Staff was VERY FRIENDLY. Breakfast was ok free hotel breakfast. Nashville is Great though and I will be back but I will spend a bit more and stay downtown I think it is safer than this location.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank berkenbile
Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your safety is of the utmost importance to us, and we apologize for the unsettling situation you experienced, and for any distress you may be facing. We are working with our security team to improve the safety of our surroundings as we are dedicated to ensuring your comfort and satisfaction. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Nice hotel but there is a problem with car break ins. Our car was broken into along with 4 others. According the the police officer this hotel has been targeted. Everything else was great but ruins your vacation when your car is broken into and your belongings are stolen.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sarah r

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that we take safety and security very seriously and are working with our security team to ensure that we are providing all of our guests with a safe and secure environment.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This place was one of best experiences ever staying with family for hotel stay. The room was immaculate and I slept on sofa bed and it was comfortable so I can only imagine how comfortable other beds were. The breakfast was much better than most hotel breakfasts. Just very good stay!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Homewood Suites Nashville Airport, Carol! I am thrilled to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Be sure to come back and see us again!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Room was clean, beds comfortable, living/kitchen area spacious. Large reception room nicely decorated, very convenient meeting place for my big family group, as was the outdoor patio and pool area. We purposely chose the airport location for the convenience of several of our group flying in, airport shuttle was appreciated. The property is literally at the end of the runway which means airport noise when at the pool, but very little noise inside the hotel. Staff was helpful and friendly and breakfast staff was some of the most efficient I've ever encountered. Just wish Hilton would do something to vary the breakfast offerings. I stay frequently at various Homewood Suites and find them mostly dependable, but the breakfast selection isn't that good and never varies. It's passable to get you out the door in the morning. As with most Homewoods in older properties there were a few room glitches - ice maker didn't work, closet door wouldn't close, chair a little wobbly, but nothing that kept me from enjoying the experience. As I previously stated, the staff was superior.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevators if you have any mobility issues -- rooms can be a great distance down long hallways. Rooms #231 and 232 were quiet and convenient.
1  Thank Soxgirl58

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to share your comments about your room with our entire team so that we can provide you with an even better experience in the future!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My family and I stayed here for our trip to Nashville. This was our first time staying at a Homewood Suites, but it will not be our last. Every staff member was extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were clean and a perfect size for us. The home away from home feel made our stay very enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am so happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent home away from home experience during your trip to Nashville! Thank you for your feedback- we certainly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a review.