“Perfect location and great rates”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport
Ranked #30 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Indiana
“Perfect location and great rates”
Reviewed 23 October 2009

Stayed two nights while visiting Nashville. The separate bedroom, fully furnished kitchen and living area were perfect. Location says "airport" but it is far away not to be disturbed by overhead planes. Easy access to all major tourist attractions and restaurants and rates are lower than other chain hotels. Full breakfast is included and during the week a full evening meal is available with the price.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Texas
Reviewed 8 October 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We arrived early and was greeted by a very friendly person who was more than happy to find available rooms for us before check in time. The meals were great, and the entire staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with friends
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 14 September 2009

I was so very impressed with this hotel. The staff were VERY friendly and professional. The rooms were very nice, with a living area and kitchen and large bedroom separated by a door (not just a living "area". There was a great kitchen with a full-size frig. TV's in living room and bedroom. VERY, VERY CLEAN. Nice big thick towels, very comfortable beds, free wireless, free coffee and popcorn in the room, etc.

Great included breakfast with hot food! Manager walked around breakfast area to greet everyone. Nice smallish fitness room and a very pretty pool!

I travel quite a bit and have stayed at 5-star resorts, complete dumps and everything in between. I was really very impressed!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
SC
Reviewed 7 September 2009

It is unfortunate that the Manager lied to me when she told me she would "make things right" regarding an item of clothing that was taken, I believe by mistake, by one of the hotel staff during cleaning of my room. When I attempted to get my item of clothing back, the hotel staff at the front desk did not seem to be too concerned about it. Once I finally spoke with the manager, she told me she would "personally" take care of it. I don't understand how an item can get taken by the cleaning staff and then "not found" the same day it was taken! The Manager told me upon my check-out that she would replace the item that had been taken. I gave her the information for replacement but have yet to have received anything. When I have called the hotel to check on the order status, I am given the managers voice mail, which she conveniently has not returned any of my calls. It is too bad for Homewood Suites because the places are generally nice and clean with a friendly staff. I will not stay at another Homewood Suites again because of the treatment I have received over this whole ordeal; nor will I recommend anyone else stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
BNAHW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, 17 October 2009
Deeply regret communication error. Manager had to leave town unexpectedly and did not have time to follow up originally. We have since replaced the item with no cost to the guest.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 18 August 2009

There were 4 of us staying here, so we booked their two bedroom apartment. It was definitely worth it for the space. Girls tend to have a lot of luggage! The staff were great. We had booked the apartment for two separate nights (in Memphis in between) and we were able to take just an overnight bag to Memphis and leave our large cases at the hotel, free of charge. It was a godsend for us to do that. The apartment was really spacious, with two bathrooms as well. Another bonus for 4 women! Breakfast was free and delicious, and included hot food. We had to hand back our hire car one night, and they came and picked us up. I cannot fault this hotel and would stay again.

Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
dancemomof3
Reviewed 25 July 2009

Clean, spacious, very quiet (my one teenager complained it was a bit too quiet for her tastes), great food, pool. Excellent service, laundry, shuttle to shop, etc. Reasonable rates. My all-time favorite hotel for our family trips!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Reviewed 5 June 2009

... and usually I am familiar with the area, so don't often rely solely on TripAdvisor. However, Nashville is not a city I visit often, and so I took a look at the reviews. I must admit, I was nervous about the property. I needn't have been ...
This is a lovely hotel, average in design and decor, but with TOP NOTCH customer service. For me, that is truly the hallmark of a great hotel ... never mind the French milled soaps and the valet parking. Give me good, reliable friendly service and a decent room - and I'm fine.
This hotel is 10 minutes from Opry Mills and about 5 minutes from BNA. It's not hard to find, close to restaurants and even a grocery store or two.
If you know Homewood, you'll know this place for layout - but the front desk staff is what makes it special. Two thumbs up ...

• Stayed April 2009