“Excellent service, caring staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Econo Lodge Percy Priest Drive

Econo Lodge Percy Priest Drive
Ranked #117 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Conway, Arkansas
“Excellent service, caring staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

I was mistakenly assigned a smoking room after requesting non-smoking on Expedia. Unfortunately, I am SERIOUSLY allergic to smoke. The hotel was almost full but Amy and manager Mr. Patel were very understanding and diligently found an open non-smoking room. In addition to the fantastic service I received, I found the room to be extremely comfortable (loved the mattress and pillows!), easily accessible from I-40 and a great bargain. A fabulous calzone from Sal's Pizza just around the corner made it a perfect stopover on my drive from NC to AR!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Frankenmuth, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I had rude service and the rooms are dirty. Breakfast was the worst. Go buy a room at a better place

Room Tip: Anything else but this
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

We only needed to stay here one night. Got 2 queen beds (memory foam mattresses) rm 106 for $63.95 total with taxes. We managed to get 6 people in the beds. 2 adults, and 4 kids.
A tip: we always bring a pool raft. our youngest children can sleep on them so that we have more room in the bed, and it keeps them from sleeping on the floor.

The room was clean, the bathroom had a new tub, and it was bigger than most rooms I have paid for at other places. I slept great despite my youngest daughter kicking me all night. Breakfast is pretty skimpy and ends at 9. mini bagels, muffins, 4 kinds of cereal. juice, milk. However, there is a Waffle House a block away. There are several hotels on this road. This one was the cheapest. It is right off the highway and right next to the huge Dam. Nashville Shores is also right down the road.
We were just looking for a cheap, clean place to sleep for one night while traveling, and this was it. Why pay $95 a night just because you are in the Nashville area? Just needed a place to rest before moving on. This was perfect.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 106. It had memory foam beds.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2011

i had to stay here recently.. i had a great night of sleep .if i need to stay someplace close to home again i will come back to the econo lodge... the sleep memory beds are super great and the pool is nice as well..
great value for the price of the stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank poohbaby1981
Stockbridge, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

The room and location were adequate; nothing fancy. Continental breakfast was skimpy; pool was closed due to a failed inspection; parking and stairs were very inconvenient plus no elevator. Grocery and basic shops are close by.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Gu3mom
Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2011

I am very glad I called to asked about the property as the professional yet friendly manner of the call handler matched the pleasant description of the property displayed on the Choice Hotel website. The front desk receptionist sold me on staying there for one night and everything he described, lived up to expectations. Memory foam mattress, nice color tones on the bed coverings, new bath tub, clean rooms........one of the best Econo Lodges I have experienced in all my travels. I just need a good night's rest, and that is what I got. Definitely a great value for the money. I will always return to stay here whenever I get to Nashville (if the property is under the same management).

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank Kenyamite K
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2010

We checked-in around 9:00 in the evening. We were given a room on the second level. When we got in the room it was extremely hot (they do not leave on the AC in the unoccupied rooms). I guess I can understand this, because I'm sure they are trying to cut back on expenses, but it was 95 degrees that day. When we tried to adjust the AC to a higher blower setting it wouldn't work because it was broke. We waited about 10 minutes, but when the room did not cool we went back to the front desk with bags in tow, to see if we could switch to another room. The front desk lady was extremely rude and argued with us that the AC units were preset and we couldn't make any adjustments. There was another employee there who was more helpful and said he didn't mind switching us to another room. The other room was somewhat better. The AC wasn't on, but it wasn't broke either, and within a few minutes the room was cool. The only problem here was that this room did not have a door latch to lock. We really didn't think much of it until we were awakened a few hours later because the guy in the room next to us was going in and out of his room slamming the door. We looked out the peephole of our door to see what was going on and he was standing outside of our door smoking and trying to look into the window. Needless to say, this gave both of us a good scare. As soon as he was back in his room we got our things and left. We went back down, gave the front desk employee our room key and left. Do not recommend this place to anyone!!!
Fortunately, we found a Red Roof Inn a few miles away which was very clean, had friendly staff, and no problems to mention.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends