“Hampton Inn I-40”

Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Ranked #5 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
“Hampton Inn I-40”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

The front desk staff is excellent, very friendly and accommodating. The room was a little dated, nicely cleaned and beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was nice & tasty. We would certainly stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hahira, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

It was very close to the wedding venue. Felt very safe as it was just my mom and I traveling together. Would definitely recommend it as a place to stay. It was in a great and safe location. My mom and I were there for a wedding that we had driven 16 hours in 2 day to attend. The beds were extremely compfortable at the end of our day!! So glad we stayed there. Will definitely stay there again if I'm ever back in that area.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

First let me tell you this is not a bad Hampton but is by far not new as one previous reviewer mentioned. It's a very basic hotel, clean, and quite. But this location is extreme West Nashville in fact you feel like your in the country and very limited restsurants. Good for a quick overnight just off I-40 for me I will stay in the city or the Brentwood Franklin area due to more shopping and restaurants

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank dbrewer1
Brattleboro, Vermont
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is a newer build, everything is clean and well laid out. The bathrooms are particularly attractive with dark tile flooring (which extends into the entry area) and large scale tile in the bath/shower. The breakfast was the usual top-drawer Hampton offering in an attractive and spacious area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 2CAtravelers
Magnolia, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We really enjoyed the quiet atmosphere as we were helping our kids move. The rooms were super clean and the staff helpful. The breakfast was good but not for those of us who are gluten free. We will stay here again.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We booked this room for a short quick stay in Nashville it's located 20 mins from Downtown Nash not too bad it's 10 min from Lovless cafe and 12 mins from Bellemead plantation overall it was a quiet peaceful stay clean rooms friendly staff I would recommend this hotel it's right off the highway

• Stayed October 2013
yorktown, va
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Bellevue Hampton Inn. The room was incredible, as was the breakfast and wireless connection. This hotel is an amazing value and I highly recommend it for business or pleasure.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple