“Wonderful service, breakfast & room!”

Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Ranked #6 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
North Texas
“Wonderful service, breakfast & room!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stayed here the weekend before Thanksgiving,.When we returned after a chilly evening, there were cookies and hot chocolate available, and visible!The employees are friendly and outgoing with service. We loved our Hampton breakfast & room, and our stay!

Room Tip: It was easy to get in and out with our first floor room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Gardendale, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

We have stayed at this facility several times and have found it convenient, safe, clean and comfortable. The staff has always been nice and we have had pleasant stays. The location is perfect for our needs. It is a short drive to Nashville and convenient to dining, shopping and I 40.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Detroit, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

excellent and 99% of the time I stay at the Hampton Inn. I enjoy the friendliness of the staff and the way they make you.I have never had a bad stay at any of the Hampton Inns except the one in Tampa,Fiorida.The situation there was resolved immediately and to my satisfaction.I was traveling late one night in Nashville when I realized that I was too tired to make it to Memphis and stopped at the Hampton Inn and explained my situation and was given a room even thiugh I did not hae a reservation.I woke up the next morning,showered and ate breakfast and left for Memphis. I was on time for my appointment.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Georgetown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Sheryl was awesome. She helped us with making plans and gave us a map of Nashville and helped us get our bearings. She suggested some great things and gave us very useful infomation. John was very nice, although just met him at checkout, but asked us about our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay. Enjoyed the many options for breakfast. Was impressive to see bacon, sausage, omelets, biscuits and waffles all on the same day. I look forward to staying again next time I'm in Nashville.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at this hotel because we were looking for a nicer place to stay for the night after catching a show in Nashville. We chose this one because it was the closest one to our morning destination, The Loveless Cafe. The room was very clean and we were pleased with how great the bed was. It was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept on. However, the hotel lost 2 stars over it's lack of mini-fridge. We were floored that a place this nice would lack something so quintessential. We had gone out to eat earlier that night and had brought back leftovers, intending to eat them later that night for supper. Unfortunately both of our dishes contained seafood and with no way to refrigerate them, we had to toss them out and go out for more food later. This was both frustrating and annoying as the room was well over $100, and then having to spend more money on food when we shouldn't have had to. So, all in all it was a nice hotel but until they install a mini-fridge we'll be avoiding Hampton Inns in the future.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank exarkkun
Auburn, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stayed here for a friend's wedding and this hotel was the closest. From the road, it just looks like any other hotel on the side of the interstate. However, the staff was wonderful and the price was right! We had such a good time, breakfast was good, and the service was exceptional. Everything was clean and updated. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple