“clean, quiet room, comfortable bed: an excellent stay”

Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Ranked #5 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, United States
“clean, quiet room, comfortable bed: an excellent stay”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I needed a nice, quiet, comfortable hotel to stay a few nights while work was being done on my house. I'd stayed at Hampton Inn before. This was the best one yet. For starters, there was no mold smell emanating from the HVAC unit: on the contrary, the room smelled clean & fresh. I slept very comfortably in the bed. The internet worked well for what little I used it: signup was simple & speed was better than average. The room had no fridge, but when I asked the night desk clerk about one, he was very accommodating & brought one up for me very quickly. I extended my stay, and the day desk clerk kindly secured me a better room rate. Overall I had a most agreeable stay, and I'd book there again knowing I'll be comfortable & treated well.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Charles M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Trussville, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We enjoyed our brief stay at this Hampton Inn. My wife left an Iphone charger in the room. The staff found it and turned it in to the front desk. Great to stay where folks are honest with even the small things.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Roger C
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We had an enjoyable stay, but was a little bit disappointed that the room did not have a refrigerator or microwave. I also felt like it was a bit overpriced in comparison to other properties we stay in on our trip. It was not outrageous, just possibly $15-20 over what I would have expected.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Tom C
Fowlerville, Michigan
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I utilize the Hampton Inn's when traveling because I find them, most of the time, clean and with helpful staff. This particular Hampton had excellent check-in staff but check-out staff were indifferent. Breakfast is adequate but the "processed" foods sometimes do not agree. The coffee is some of the best I've had at a hotel

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Cochranton, PA, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Be aware that not all Hampton Hotels have indoor pools. Just because they advertise a pool does not mean it is indoors or open. This hotel advertised a pool but upon our arrival we were notified that the pool was outdoor and closed. Our granddaughter was very disappointed since she was planning on using the pool during our down time. Instead she was stuck in the room.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

North Texas
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stayed here the weekend before Thanksgiving,.When we returned after a chilly evening, there were cookies and hot chocolate available, and visible!The employees are friendly and outgoing with service. We loved our Hampton breakfast & room, and our stay!

Room Tip: It was easy to get in and out with our first floor room.