Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
US$347
  • Pool
US$336
Hampton.com
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$143
US$255
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewswarm chocolate chip cookiesfront deskloveless cafecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffroom was cleanenjoyed our stayeasy accessnice hotelwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent staygreat place to staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Extremely professional staff! The front desk staff was very helpful and courteous, and made check-in and check-out effortless on our part. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott E
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Loved the extreme attention to detail from the staff and courteousness. The accommodations for our guests were awesome and the meeting room had everything we needed. Reasonably priced for a meeting and neat. Provided power to every table which was a plus and also

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Magaline H
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I needed a nice, quiet, comfortable hotel to stay a few nights while work was being done on my house. I'd stayed at Hampton Inn before. This was the best one yet. For starters, there was no mold smell emanating from the HVAC unit: on the contrary, the room smelled clean & fresh. I slept very comfortably in the bed. The internet worked well for what little I used it: signup was simple & speed was better than average. The room had no fridge, but when I asked the night desk clerk about one, he was very accommodating & brought one up for me very quickly. I extended my stay, and the day desk clerk kindly secured me a better room rate. Overall I had a most agreeable stay, and I'd book there again knowing I'll be comfortable & treated well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Charles M
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We enjoyed our brief stay at this Hampton Inn. My wife left an Iphone charger in the room. The staff found it and turned it in to the front desk. Great to stay where folks are honest with even the small things.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger C
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We had an enjoyable stay, but was a little bit disappointed that the room did not have a refrigerator or microwave. I also felt like it was a bit overpriced in comparison to other properties we stay in on our trip. It was not outrageous, just possibly $15-20 over what I would have expected.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple