“Very nice”

Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Ranked #10 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Got there Thursday, left Saturday and had a lovely stay. Rooms are very clean and comfy and the breakfast is great!! Loved that we had free wifi/parking too. Not too close to downtown-it is a 30$ cab ride and parking is so difficult to find so location wise id probably pick a different spot closer to DT. But all in all we were impressed with the hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were visiting with family and had a wonderful stay while we were there. The room was great ant and the staff very helpful. Only thing that could have made it better is if there had been a refrigerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have never been too fond of the Hilton owned hotels, are they are typically overpriced for what they are, and go too far to appear to be better then other hotels, but simply aren't. I was pleasantly surprised arriving at this hotel, and having no pressure to joining the Hilton Rewards club, and very little advertisement for Hilton. I was also pleased when the front desk called to see if everything in the room was oh right right after we checked in. The room was very clean, and very nice. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank trevor4travel
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I arrived at dusk having driven 500 miles with 600 miles remaining on my trip. The front desk clerk claimed to only have rooms with king sized beds and whirlpools. He quoted a rate, which he reduced slightly after seeing my Hilton Honors card. I needed a room so I paid his extremely high rate. I will NEVER return to this property which was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Sharron H
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The room was great and the staff were excellent with my children. Breakfast was surprisingly good - real eggs and waffles among other popular selections. Also, the staff maintaining the breakfast were kind and courteous. They even helped my son serve his items! I'll definitely stay here on my next trip!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and I recently stayed 2 nights at this hotel and we found it to be one of the best Hampton Inn's in the chain. It is easily accessible on the west side of Nashville, which makes it an excellent central location to take in the various sites and attractions in the Nashville area. We chose this hotel because of it's proximity to the north terminus of the Natchez Trace Parkway (which we drove for two very restful and beautiful days).

Our room was one of the suites at the hotel which was very reasonably priced using our AARP rate. The room was clean and roomy with plenty of furnishings, towels and amenities that we would need during our stay. It was located near the elevator bank but we did not notice any undue noise or aggravation with the location. The staff at the hotel were always available to address any issue and/or provide assistance with directions to attractions or restaurants in the area. The buffet breakfast each morning was very well prepared and tasty, and the lady who ran the buffet was totally on top of making sure that the food items were fresh and replenished when they ran low. The only drawback to this hotel is that only the suites have in-room refrigerators. It would rate a 5 of 5 if each room had a refrigerator.

We will definitely be returning to this Hampton Inn in the future as our travel plans take us to the Nashville area. It was a pleasure staying there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank volnut1947
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We booked this Hampton Inn while visiting in Nashville for a couple of days. We love how consistent Hampton Inns are. From the bed to the breakfast, you know what you are going to get and it is all good. We did find this particular location to be a little farther away from the Grand Ole Opry than we would have liked (about 30 minutes) but we also didn't pay the prices of being that close to the Opry or downtown Nashville. So, it is all a tradeoff. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family