“Great service”

Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Ranked #8 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed there with family for funeral. They let us check in early and use lobby all weekend to get together. Even let us get breakfast at 5 am even though it wasn't supposed to open for another hour. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 August 2014

My parents don't use the internet so I will write a review for them.

My parents have stayed at this hotel twice now while visiting my girlfriend and our son. The customer service here is always above average, even for a Hampton Inn. The owner or GM goes around every morning at breakfast and says hello makes sure each guest is satisfied.

While there my parents had problems with their TV. The TV was quickly replaced and they were credited for a night's stay without even having to mention the 100% guarantee. The GM said he would make it right and he did.

Another example of the excellent service and us feeling welcomed was even though my girlfriend, baby, and son were not guests at the hotel we were able to have breakfast with my parents there as well as all enjoy the pool together. One of the days we were a bit late getting to the hotel due to a thunderstorm and were pleasantly surprised that they didn't tear down the breakfast right at 10am, but waited until every guest was serviced. The GM even gave my mother a Hampton Inn patch after seeing she collected them on her bag.

I was in their room, it seemed great and was clean and they were very happy with it.

There is a lot of shopping and restaurants in the area. The hotel isn't a far drive from downtown. Given it's location it seems most people that stay here would have to arrive by private vehicle, and they do not have a shuttle.

Thanks again for making my parents and us feel welcome. We had a great visit.

1  Thank vagabond4co
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel when we checked in. Nice gentleman offered restaurant suggestion and called our room to make sure room was in order. Too bad it didn't have a refrigerator. Room was super clean. Loved the sticky note on the headboard saying all linens are fresh for each guest ... Even the bed cover!

We checked in after dark. Not unusual. I checked the curtains and wondered if they would let light in. They closed, but there was a section by the wall I worried about. I found out at about 6:15 AM. They did not let in some light ... But a lot of light. Horrible ... And really not forgivable. Since we were awakened so early, we checked out by 8.

No customer service on check out. She did not ask me about my stay ... Or I would have told her.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Got there Thursday, left Saturday and had a lovely stay. Rooms are very clean and comfy and the breakfast is great!! Loved that we had free wifi/parking too. Not too close to downtown-it is a 30$ cab ride and parking is so difficult to find so location wise id probably pick a different spot closer to DT. But all in all we were impressed with the hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were visiting with family and had a wonderful stay while we were there. The room was great ant and the staff very helpful. Only thing that could have made it better is if there had been a refrigerator and microwave in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have never been too fond of the Hilton owned hotels, are they are typically overpriced for what they are, and go too far to appear to be better then other hotels, but simply aren't. I was pleasantly surprised arriving at this hotel, and having no pressure to joining the Hilton Rewards club, and very little advertisement for Hilton. I was also pleased when the front desk called to see if everything in the room was oh right right after we checked in. The room was very clean, and very nice. Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank trevor4travel
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I arrived at dusk having driven 500 miles with 600 miles remaining on my trip. The front desk clerk claimed to only have rooms with king sized beds and whirlpools. He quoted a rate, which he reduced slightly after seeing my Hilton Honors card. I needed a room so I paid his extremely high rate. I will NEVER return to this property which was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business