First, let me start by saying the hotel is currently renovating the lobby. They have set up a temporary front desk on the lower floor, which I appreciated tremendously. I have stayed at a hotel that continued to use the front desk during a renovation, and it was loud and very dirty. This was quiet and clean. Thanks for that. The check-in staff was very polite and helpful.
The room was very nice. It was decorated with a red accent wall and dark wood finishes and was quite attractive. It was very clean. There was even a small, concealed refrigerator. It definitely did not look like a typical, cookie-cutter hotel room.
One of our only issues were that the fitted sheets were too small for the bed and would pop off the corners and bunch up during the night. The second night, they failed to leave us wash cloths in the bathroom.
The free parking in that area was a nice bonus as was the complimentary breakfast each morning.
In our room, the vanity was in the same area as the tub and toilet, so only one person at a time could get ready. However, the bathroom was quite large and attractive, with open shelves under the sink for stowing toiletries.
Overall, we were quite pleased with this hotel and would gladly stay there again. Hopefully by the time we go back, they will have replaced the fitted sheets with ones that actually fit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place is located just one block from Vanderbilt University and less than one mile from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Baptist Hospital and Centennial Medical Center. Walk to more than 50 restaurants near our 157-room hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. Savor 'meat with three' or a burger on French bread at Rotier's, popular with Vanderbilt students and locals for over sixty years. Enjoy a homemade milkshake at Elliston Place Soda Shop, another Nashville tradition, or a late-night bean roll at The Gold Rush, a legendary dining spot since 1974. Catch the Nashville Predators' hockey action at Bridgestone Arena or visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Music City offers many opportunities to listen to live music, from the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium to the famous Bluebird Cafe and Exit/In. Whether you're in Nashville on business or for a Vanderbilt homecoming or tournament at Centennial Sportsplex, you will enjoy our contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi access and 32-inch TVs. If you're in Nashville for an extended stay, reserve one of our 35 residential-style suites. Relax in the separate sitting area furnished with hardwood floors and a pull-out sofa. Prepare a meal in the kitchen equipped with a two-burner stove, microwave, full-size refrigerator and dishwasher. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Hampton Inn Elliston Place
- Nashville Hampton Inn