Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport
  • Pool
US$312
US$266
Priceline
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$143
2,040 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionnashville airportpretzelsmade to order omeletsfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolopry millscerishuttleinterstateconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This might be a good hotel if construction was not in progress. The decor was from the 1970's, very dungeon-like and dreary. Maybe that's why the construction is taking place, but instead of keeping guests awake all night, shutting off the water, disturbing conferences, maybe that should just shut down temporarily. Very rude!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer S
DNorman-GM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

I certainly empathize with your concerns on our renovation. Our hotel is going thru a significant transformation including suites and the final product will be spectacular. I regret the process was so impactful on your stay with us. Please come visit once we finish!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The Hotel should have been half price at most. There is way to much construction going on. The constant aroma of paint and other fumes is not what I enjoy. Dust is everywhere.They actually served food out in the open for evening and breakfast. Coming from Cali, I'm thinking this has got to be a health problem. The pool was a swamp. I didn't venture in. When we checked into our room, there were bugs all over window some dead some not. The maintenance guy came quickly and vacuumed and cleaned. Then an hour later the pesky critters were back. This time head of maintenance came. He vacuumed all the curtains , floor and ceiling. He shook out the curtains. after 45 minutes he discovered a hole the criters were coming in from. He patched up (Tennessee style) with Kleenex.We were good after that.
The staff at this hotel was nice. Gwen was outstanding.
FYI if u are used to having toilet seat covers on public toilets Tennessee does NOT have. Bring your own. The only place we ran across that had toilet seat covers was at the airport.

Room Tip: Wait till construction is finished.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CaliHawaii
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The staff at this hotel was nice. Gwen was outstanding.

Room Tip: Wait till construction is over.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CaliHawaii
DNorman-GM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thanks for your insights. I can certainly understand your concerns with our ongoing renovation. The use of our public atrium for food service is temporary as our food and beverage areas are currently under renovation with plans for a relaunch near the end of November. The pesty critters you note were the annual migration of "stink" bugs. (I know terrible name but step on one and hence the name) These critters used to be an issue only in East Tennessee until last year when middle Tennessee noted their arrival. They visit our fair city for about 10 days in early Fall and then are gone, but invade homes and businesses until then. I regret that these critters hampered your stay, but I can certainly understand why such would be the case. Of course I would have wished our McGyveresque engineer would have thought of a better solution that tissue. As far as toilet seat covers, I am happy to say such will be installed in our new public restrooms as part of our renovation. Please do try us again once we complete renovation. I am confident you will be most impressed. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments about our friendly staff and Gwen, our all star guest services manager.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Very average hotel experience. Lots of current construction on the interior. Average room - the bed was comfortable and clean. Did not take advantage of available spa and pool. This is a safe area of town, across the interstate from the airport runways.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for the review. Renovation plans continue but the worst of the noise and mess is behind us. We just started our full suite renovation and be assured the new product will be a vast improvement over the previous "average" rating. If back in the area soon, drop me a note at the hotel, and I will be certain to reserve you a new suite.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Hotel is under renovation, the lobby will look nice once finished. Rooms are outdated and need of repair, hopefully that is next. It was in a good location. Staff were friendly. Breakfast was great. Night time snacks could have been switched up as they had the same thing for the 4 nights we were there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Rooms have just begun and the new product is outstanding. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast fare and I will check with our Chef on a better alternating selection of snacks during our evening reception. Thanks and come back and see us soon.