Sleep Inn
Hampton.com
US$366
US$301
BestWestern.com
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$255
HIExpress.com
US$454
US$437
  • Restaurant
All reviewspercy priestroom was cleancracker barrelwaffle makerwould stay againnashville airportanother guestwaffle housefirst floorflat screenyogurtclose to the airportenjoyed my staybiscuits and gravyone night stayking roomminute drive
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Truly enjoyed staying here. It was not downtown with noise and revelers to keep us awake. Jason was so helpful and friendly he was just awesome. The day we checked in there was a young woman on and she looked up the Grand ole Opry for us to let us know who was there that Fri. night. Breakfast was excellent They were so accommodating. I would stay there again with a smile.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor with absolutely no noise nor problems.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
GM_TN447, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Kalkod,

You really hit the nail on the head. “Will Stay again” is really what we have. I would put my staff up against anyone. We really think our people make the difference. You can count on us to do what it takes. Thanks for the great review and a high five goes to Jason & Vivian for taking care of you. Thank for your business, see you next time when you are in Nashville.

Thanks You

Reviewed 3 October 2013

One of the best motels we have stayed in. The motel is located in a good area and is well priced. The staff was very friendly. Thank you for having an pack n play. We called three different hotels before call this one and they didn't have a pack n play. Breakfast was great

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Tiffany J
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Tiffany,

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property! We certainly aim to provide our guests with the kind of stay that you experienced and it is so kind of you to share our success with others. We definitely look forward to being your future choice in the Nashville area and providing you with many more excellent stays.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is without a doubt the third worst place I have ever stayed. There was a bad smell throughout the hallways and our room that was a cross between hair spray and some kind of cleaning fluid. The air conditioning unit was louder than a busted junk truck. The bed was very well worn.

Just an overall bad experience. I recommend you bypass this one at all costs. Nashville has plenty of other options.

Room Tip: Choose another place.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank J0seph_F278
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Joseph,

Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. No one likes to hear guest having issues in their hotel, however without bring brought to my attention I can’t solve them. Please be assured this has been addressed and I have implemented a procedure for bad smell in guest room so this does not happen again. I would like to welcome you back if you are ever in the area to show you just how serious we are about our guest comments.

Thanks,

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean. Had a small problem last year with the Air Conditioner in a 3rd floor room but I have stayed there about 10 nghts since and never a problem.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Thank you for your comment. We try to provide clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price.we are glad you enjoyed your stay hope see you next time.We are pleased when our guests have a great experience.Thanks for sharing about your stay.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I did not actually stay in the hotel-my parents actually stayed there. They visited from South Carolina. From what I could tell, there were no major issues, but the way the rooms are furnished and decorated is pretty outdated. I wanted to mention one employee in particular who was always very kind, helpful, and nice to talk to-his name was Jerrod. Anytime we walked through the lobby and he was working we would stop and chat. He was very friendly and also made us cookies on request!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Julie H - Thank you very much for take your time and wrote this wonderful review about our hotel and employee. I notice your concern about room furnish and decoration but I would like to share with you just like our new lobby and public space area this winter we are going under major renovation for our guest rooms as well. Once again thank you very much for your time and business.