“Very clean room and a good deal”

Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #71 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Overall my experience with the hotel was positive. The lobby was small and the carpet in the halls were worn. There were scuffs in many places in the common areas, but the room itself was super clean and comfortable.

I went to the grand ole opry and the 10 mile drive was well worth it because it was all freeway and the savings on a room was very good because I opted for a hotel farther away

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Kathleen J

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Sleep Inn Management

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed two nights on a recommendation from our daughter, who lives in Antioch. The room was clean and just the right size. I believe they have been updating the property. The staff was very friendly. When we checked in, the computers were down but they were prepared for us. The only problem we had was there were no bath towels at the front desk when we returned late in the evening. When we called at 6:30 the next morning, they still could not get any because only the housekeeping staff had them on the carts. We had not had our room cleaned because we were staying the two nights and we just thought we would pick some up on our way back to the room at night. We ended up drying with hand towels. Just make sure you ask in the morning before you go out for towels if you are not having your room cleaned each day....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank M
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Frank M

It brings me great pleasure reading that you have been served well by my front office team and THANK YOU for recognizing their efforts and hard work. The front desk is truly the heart of the hotel and we try our best to make every guest feel welcome and appreciated. Again, thank you kindly.Thank to your daughter to recommend our hotel.

Sleep Inn Management

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was a short notice trip and selected the Sleep Inn due to location and value. We always expect curtesy but the front desk staff here were also very helpful with directions and suggestions which we greatly appreciated. They are remodeling starting on the 3rd floor. Our room (122) was on the ground floor, although clean was not yet updated. The bathroom pocket door would hang and not close tightly without effort but we managed and will return at the first opportunity.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

We really appreciate your review "Michael" Thank you so much for choosing us for your recent stay in our area! I'm glad you had such a nice time, and I appreciate all the kind things you said about the hotel and about our staff. One of the best parts of my job is getting to share such things with our team members here, and I'll make sure everyone knows what a great stay you had!

Manager

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Room 116 could use some work. Being a handicap accessible room, the wall next to the bed is dirty and well worn from wheelchairs rubbing up against it. It's in dire need of a paint job. Just looks kind of ratty.

The closure spring on the bathroom door and it's handle desperately need to be greased. They both groan and creak with every movement.

The mattress is worn out and needs to be replaced. My back hurt for two days following our stay. The lower end of the shower curtain needs regular attention with a bleach bottle.

On the plus side, everything functioned in the room, and the heating unit is wonderfully quiet. The three staff members that I spoke with were smiling and upbeat. Considering some of the alternatives in Nashville, this is by no means a bad property, it's just getting a little worn. As another reviewer wrote, Nashville motels are either expensive or crappy. For the most part I would agree. This one is an exception. It's neither expensive or crappy and fills the need for a decent, safe place to sleep.

Cracker Barrel and Sal's Pizza/Italian are both a short walk from the front door.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank workin4theman
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Workin4theman,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We certainly appreciate your comments and concerns regarding mattress in the guest room. Please accept my apology that we were not able to provide You with an experience that exceeded your expectations. If you are back in the Nashville area in the future, we would love an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I like the people that work here and always clean well priced i like this hotel that why i prefer to stay here i really like how they work with you on where to put you and id like to say thanks to jerrod fo the awesome cookies

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank tylong
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Tylong,

You really hit the nail on the head. “I like the people” is really what we have. I would put my staff up against anyone. We really think our people make the difference. You can count on us to do what it takes. Thanks for the great review and a high five goes to Jerrod for taking care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay.

Anj Patel Manager

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Rated a great place to stay by Trip Advisory and we would agree except we asked and requested in advance for a room away from any smoking rooms due to our allergies and the smell of smoke. Upon arrival, we were placed next door (literally one foot away - two doors beside each other - one smoking and other room non smoking). We had already unpacked, refreshened, and ready to go shopping when we smelled the room next door smoking. I personally think all rooms, in all hotels/motels should be non smoking. Not because of the smell, but for safety reasons. Breakfast was good, room was clean, staff was wonderful, area was safe. I will stay again in this Sleep Inn if they go non smoking. I'm not the only guest in the last month to ever say this is a concern at this property. Please consider this for your guests.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank GTZW
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear GTZW,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We certainly appreciate your comments and concerns regarding smoking smell. Please accept my apology that we were not able to provide you with an experience that exceeded your expectations. If you are back in the Nashville area in the future, we would love an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Well located; just enough out to have a good price break; beds and tvs are fine; breakfast is fine...right across from CrackerBarrel. Quiet, but they are upgrading everything at the same time; The do have an outdoor pool also.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear H Winston H

Thank you for staying at the Sleep Inn Nashville east TN. We appreciate your kind words and will share them with our Staff.You can count on us to do what it takes. Thanks for the great review and a high four goes to Vivian for taking care of you.Thank for your business. See you next time when you are in Nashville Area.