“Great rooms; could work on breakfast a little”

Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #77 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Alabama
“Great rooms; could work on breakfast a little”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

As usual for this chain, I found a great, comfortable and fashionably appointed room with a comfy bed. Had a quiet night's sleep. The exercise room was a little better equipped than expected. Only negative was the usual Choice Hotel chain breakfast was not up to par; had some biscuits you couldn't cut with a knife and the sausage overdone. It's the first time I've encountered any problems with food at Sleep Inn so I'll give them a pass this time. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I want to let you know that we are working hard every day to improve the quality of the guest experience at our hotel. We will look into the areas of improvement from your stay and make it better for the next guest.

Sleep Inn Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
NC
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nice, clean hotel with great staff! Sonya checked us in and she couldn't have been more accommodating! I wanted a first floor room and she worked until she found one. She told us the best place to park to get to our room and made sure we didn't need anything else! Great place to stay, very convenient to the interstate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Fairytoes,

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had a horrible experience at an Extended Stay so we came here based off the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. The rooms were decorated in a chocolate brown, it was like a cute little boutique hotel. Very clean and cozy, I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Lovestotravel2222,

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property! We certainly aim to provide our guests with the kind of stay that you experienced and it is so kind of you to share our success with others. We definitely look forward to being your future choice in the Nashville area and providing you with many more excellent stays.

Best regards,
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have stayed in several hotels in & around Nashville, and most of them are very nice (most not all)... however, this might be my new favorite.

I have also stayed in the Comfort Suites - located right next door (see review) & was similarly impressed. However there was no room available there, so I stayed in the Sleep Inn instead this time... The only real difference between the 2 was an extra $30.00 in my pocket the next morning.

There is really NOTHING wrong with the Comfort Suites & you wont go wrong staying there, but if you can get the same quality & a better value, why wouldn't you?

Desk Staff was very pleasant & helpful - Room was clean & comfortable - Location is very convenient to almost everything!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Scuba S,

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was in the Nashville area over a weekend in March 2014 visiting some friends. Two of us stayed at this Sleep Inn on a Saturday night, and we had a great experience there. It's conveniently located off I-40.

The check-in process was quick and easy. Our room was very nice. We could tell it had recently been renovated. I was quite impressed. Kind of a unique room layout with where the sink positioned in relation to the beds. The room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel has an outdoor pool, but it was March so the pool wasn't anywhere near being open. (Besides, it was pretty chilly in Nashville that weekend anyway.)

In the morning we took advantage of the free breakfast. Lots of good breakfast items to choose from. No complaints there - pretty typical hotel breakfast fare.

The check-out process was also quick and easy. The only problem we had with this Sleep Inn was some strange electrical quirk in the room. Stupid me... I should have called the front desk when the lights in the bathroom went out. (All I needed to do was hit the reset button on the outlet and it would have fixed the problem.) My friend had to use the toilet and shower in the pitch black! Oh well... again - totally my fault for not calling the front desk and asking what to do about that little problem.

I would have no problem staying at this Sleep Inn again. I liked it a lot.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear New_Friends_GR,

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Overall my experience with the hotel was positive. The lobby was small and the carpet in the halls were worn. There were scuffs in many places in the common areas, but the room itself was super clean and comfortable.

I went to the grand ole opry and the 10 mile drive was well worth it because it was all freeway and the savings on a room was very good because I opted for a hotel farther away

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Kathleen J

Thank you so much for choosing us for your recent stay in our area! I'm glad you had such a nice time, and I appreciate all the kind things you said about the hotel and about our staff. One of the best parts of my job is getting to share such things with our team members here, and I'll make sure everyone knows what a great stay you had!

Mustang, United States
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed two nights on a recommendation from our daughter, who lives in Antioch. The room was clean and just the right size. I believe they have been updating the property. The staff was very friendly. When we checked in, the computers were down but they were prepared for us. The only problem we had was there were no bath towels at the front desk when we returned late in the evening. When we called at 6:30 the next morning, they still could not get any because only the housekeeping staff had them on the carts. We had not had our room cleaned because we were staying the two nights and we just thought we would pick some up on our way back to the room at night. We ended up drying with hand towels. Just make sure you ask in the morning before you go out for towels if you are not having your room cleaned each day....

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Frank M
GM_TN447, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Frank M

It brings me great pleasure reading that you have been served well by my front office team and THANK YOU for recognizing their efforts and hard work. The front desk is truly the heart of the hotel and we try our best to make every guest feel welcome and appreciated. Again, thank you kindly.Thank to your daughter to recommend our hotel.