“Worst Hotel Period Everrrrr”

Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #77 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Worst Hotel Period Everrrrr”
Reviewed 16 July 2010

This hotel is the worst ever first the ac leaked water which made the floor sound like mold, there was absolutely no parking, and the worst part of the trip was the bedbugs in the mattress that bite one of us.

Beware of this hotel

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
West Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 22 June 2010

We stayed the night before flying out for vacation in Hawaii. We left our car at the hotel and they provide transportation to and from the airport. We got back our car battery was dead. I asked the manager Alpesh Patel if he knew anyone I could call for service. He gave me a jump with his car. I didn't have to wait or pay for a service call. That’s great service that Alpesh didn’t have to do. I thank you so much for your help.
William Asbridge

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 24 June 2010
We do know what is Hospitality means and we do care our Guest were ever we can, I really appreciate your feedback and i'm make sure we go beyond our service level and help our guest as much as we can. Once again thank you and give us a chance to serve you in near future.
Union City, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 June 2010

Ok I booked on PL because of the chopped price. The room was booked for two adults and two small kids. The room was also booked because they offered free parking and free ride to airport. I got to hotel and found I had to pay 45 to park my car when I left town and thought well I will take this up with PL since they have a price assurance. Well got to my room to find 1 full size bed where my wife and two kids got to sleep I slept in the floor. Took this up with mgt and was told that is what you get when you book with PL. I again took this up with Pl and was told to take it to the mgr of Sleep Inn. I will sleep in my car before I sleep in the place or use PL. This place in also run by a towel head.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Lexington, KY
Reviewed 11 June 2010

We recently stayed at the Sleep Inn Nashville Airport for 5 days. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast area was small, but well stocked and has a 100% health rating! One of our students left a pair of glasses. The mgr - Al, found them and mailed them to us the next day for free. This hotel is a great value and I would use it again - by myself or with a group.
Steve from Lexington Kentucky

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Akron Ohio
Reviewed 3 June 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our overnite with courtesy shuttle to the airport. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. This is a clean, bright, well cared for property with a very generous and good BKFST. Convenient to freeways-about 10 min to downtown. The low rates completed our positive experience!!!!!!!
Kudos to a well run property !!
Rick and Donna Laske

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Ithaca
Reviewed 10 April 2010

The advertised exercise room was being used as a luggage holding room. When I asked about it, I was told it was this way for a year. There is no indication on the advertising that there is no exercise facility. The management could not refer us to an alternative location where they have a backup exercise agreement.

The room is okay, but the hotel is in need of upkeep: furniture in the lobby torn, pool missing tiles and the door to the bathroom could not be locked.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
The time guest stayed we had place an order for Fitness Center Equipment, now we did received equipment and it's up and running. Pool Tile Fell off due to cold in winter and pool was close for the season. Before we re-open for summer everything fixes on the pool and it's in good operational condition.
Michigan
Reviewed 12 March 2010

Great stay on our way home to Michigan. Clean, comfortable. Nice selection at free breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple