“GREAT PLACE”

Ranked #77 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
San Francisco, California
“GREAT PLACE”
Reviewed 24 October 2010

This property which is near Nashville Airport is a GEM. The rooms are great. There is so much attention to details that it feels like your are in a luxury hotel. The staff is very friendly and courteous and helpful. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 12 October 2010

I've stayed at this Sleep Inn on multiple occasions over the years. They are a small, friendly operation and actually take the time to get to know you. I travel with my young son and so security has always been important to me. Their rooms all open to the interior of the building and frequently have conveniences such as microwaves and a fridge which helps with food storage. There is a cracker barrel as well as several other restaurants and a grocery store within walking distance which helps tremendously. The place is quiet at night so that your able to sleep well, and the staff is very helpful whenever you need anything. I've been coming to this hotel for years when I stay in Nashville and will continue to do so.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank 06D_Rich
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 13 October 2010
Thank you very much for your review, we will keep giving you same service you had expect from us again and again, FYI, use tripadvisor.com in order to received our special rate for your future stay.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 September 2010

I was booked in the Nashville Airport Best Western. When I arrived, I was put in a room around tha back. It was a dark and creepy walk to my room, and the curtains in the windows of the other rooms were filthy. I looked in my room and it was dark and probably just as filthy as the other rooms.
I left and schlepped all my stuff across the street to the Sleep Inn. The price was right and the desk person was very accommodating. the room was clean, but the rug in the room and hallway floors were stained. Seems to me this is something easily fixed.
Everyone at the desk was very helpful.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank quietgal123
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 21 September 2010

This Hotel was ok for us. The only problem we had was the air condition. The room was so hot after an hour and we asked for a change. The other room was much cooler, so we decided to stay. I had to admit that it was very hot outside, but when you arrive after a long road trip, you need a cool nice room to rest. Beds and shower were clean. Breakfast was really good. Front desk guy did everything to make our stay nice, so thank you very much. Not too far from downtown if you have a car.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Spongebert
McLeansville, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 September 2010

On our travels from Greensboro, NC to Oklahoma City, OK, we always stop in Nashville,TN which is the approximate half way point to spend the night. We love stopping at the Sleep Inn because it is clean, has comfortable beds, and a friendly staff, and it is convenient to the interstate highway.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BillyD19
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 15 September 2010
Thank you very much for your compliments! We will look forward to serve you again. Your response always helps us in order to keep our facility nice and clean.
Michigan
Reviewed 12 September 2010

We are in Nashville at least once a year and previously have stayed at other nearby hotels. This time we stayed at Sleep Inn on Percy Priest Dr. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful and went out of there way to accomodate all of our requests. Rooms were very clean and the continental breakfast was good. Amanda at the front desk was most friendly and always had a smile. We will most definately be staying here again

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your compliments! We will look forward to serve you again and again. Just like you our other guest said we are dedicated and # 1 out of 7 hotel at this exit.
Virginia Beach
Reviewed 25 August 2010

I stayed here for one night. The front desk clerks were very helpful and friendly. The room was very well decorated and spacious, and very quiet. However, the room had a moldy odor because the carpet was soaking wet from a leaking ac unit. I advised the front desk clerk, and he asked me if I wanted to be put in another room. I said no since I had some of my belongings unpacked. The location was excellent, it was near a Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, car wash and a strip mall. I would stay here again provided I wasn't put in a room with a leaking air conditioner.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 12 September 2010
Thank you very much for taking your time and bring this issue to our attention, since we have found we had problem with few A/C units in our guest room, we had replaced those with new ones, our priority is guest satisfaction. We will look forward to serve you again and again.