“Just fine....nice area”

Ranked #61 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Santa Rosa, California
“Just fine....nice area”
Reviewed 26 May 2007

I stayed at this hotel May 19 -23. I attended a conference and didn't want to pay the steep Opryland rates. The hotel was close to the Opryland Hotel and all area ammenities. Downtown was a fairly quick trip via the highway.

The hotel was nice, nothing special. The rooms were a bit dated w/ furniture that looked like it came from the 70's (newer TV though). The beds were very comfortable though and that was important. I hotel was busy during this time and I never heard a peep from our neighbors. Free continental breakfast which saved time and money. While I didn't go to the pool (indoor), it was big and looked nice.

Just be careful where you store your belongings. My friend stored his laptop near my bed the first night. When I got back to the room late that night, my bed wasn't made. There was a note from the maid staff saying they could not make the bed due to personal belongings near it. While it was great they didn't want to touch the computer, they still could have left me some sheets to make my own bed. They didn't and after midnight, I had to go downstairs and ask the front desk person to get me some bedding.

Besides this minor inconvenience, it was a nice stay. We just needed a bed for the nights we were there and this hotel suited our needs. I would not bring my family here though, I'd need something a little nicer. I have to say though....Southern hospitality was top notch. Everyone was very friendly.

• Liked — Free Wi-Fi, closeness to Opryland Hotel and Grand Ole Opry
  • Disliked — Needs room refurbishment, currently outdated
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Eric M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
MI
Reviewed 24 April 2007

Another couple booked our rooms, and we weren't disappointed with our accommodations at all. Good location, nice room (big), free parking. Why go anyplace else?

• Liked — location, room size
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
cullman al
Reviewed 25 July 2006

We had a very enjoyable stay. It seemed safe and it was in a
quite area. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The kids loved the pool.

Stayed July 2006
Travellers also viewed these Nashville hotels
Courtyard Nashville at Opryland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville
The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
Best Western Suites Near Opryland
Quality Inn Opryland Area
Quality Inn Opryland Area
#113 of 154 in Nashville

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland
Address: 211 Music City Cir, at Opryland, Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills, Nashville, TN 37214-1220
Region: United States > Tennessee > Davidson County > Nashville
#29 Family Hotel in Nashville
#37 Romantic Hotel in Nashville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn By Marriott Nashville At Opryland Hotel Nashville