Stayed in Nashville visiting our daughter who moved back to Nashville after 2 years in Colorado. Even though it was "move in" weekend for Vandy and a bit hectic, the folks at the Courtyard were super friendly and helpful.
The property is well maintained, with a fresh lobby, nice pool and comfortable rooms. Location is central to Vanderbilt and close to Hillsboro Village, 12-South as well as downtown.
A pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the vibrant Midtown neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area's best entertainment venues when you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End. Our Nashville, Tennessee hotel also puts you close to Vanderbilt University, the Ryman Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena. We are less than 1 mile from the Music City Center, Historic 2nd Avenue, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Nashville Convention Center and Centennial Sportsplex with complimentary shuttle service to most local venues. Being in the center of Music City USA, you can listen to live music from your guest room balcony here too. Our Vanderbilt hotel's location is perfect for those who want to walk to many fine Nashville restaurants and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard