As a road warrior, I have stayed at many a hotel. As Platinum Elite member, I am used to some special perks. As a Disney Vacation Club member, I experience excellent customer service regularly. But Gary at the Courtyard truly WOWed me. I mentioned casually one evening that my night would be perfect if I could have some fudge to enjoy with my glass of red wine. The next day when I returned to the hotel, Gary told me he had a surprise for me. He presented me with a box of fudge Can you imagine how wowed I was. Totally exceeded guest expectations (and frankly it takes a bit to get me to write a reivew. I was totally blown away. He remembered what I said, he went above and beyond to treat me to a surprise and THE FUDGE WAS UNBELIEVABLY delicious. Thank you for the WOW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the vibrant Midtown neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area's best entertainment venues as well as Vanderbilt University, the Ryman Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena. We are less than 1 mile from the Music City Center, Historic 2nd Avenue, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Nashville Convention Center and Centennial Sportsplex with complimentary shuttle service to most local venues. Being in the center of Music City USA listen to live music from your guest room balcony as we are within walking distance to many fine Nashville restaurants and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard