Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End
Agoda.com
US$292
US$240
  • Restaurant
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront deskfree shuttlehattie b's hot chickenshuttle servicemarriott standardsparking garagemile radiusnashville vanderbiltrooftop poolwithin milesclose to downtowngirls tripcma festthe entire staffcentennial parkconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here at the West End Courtyard this past weekend for a business conference. I am a Marriott Rewards Platinum member, so I have come to know the brand well.

The rooms, lobby, bistro and business center are fairly standard for a Courtyard - clean and comfortable. There was not a lot of noise from inside or outside the hotel. The only thing keeping me from a 5-star rating was the elevator was really SLOW which could be frustrating when you're meeting customers or trying to catch the shuttle. Leave time for waiting!

The staff is what makes this hotel special. Everyone was friendly and eager to assist in any way. Our shuttle driver, Coach Bubba, was an absolute highlight and offered up suggestions for things to do and see. The desk staff was incredibly helpful as well....hailing cabs....calling restaurants....we wanted for nothing. I wish I could mention everyone by name.

I hope to come back to Nashville for fun in the near future and I'l be staying right here again.
Thanks y'all!

Room Tip: lower floor if you don't want to wait for the slow elevator
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dmbfanNewYork
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a girl's birthday weekend trip and our first time in Nashville. The hotel was a $25 cab ride from the airport otherwise a $14 shuttle (must pre-order ticket) was available.
The location of the hotel was perfect -- a block away from Broadway but not the main tourist spot with all the bars. The area we were next to was near amazing restaurants like the Rowe, Chuy's, the Tavern, etc.
We weren't close enough to the area of Broadway with all the bars and honky tonk's but it was a $5-$7 cab ride to get there.
The hotel itself was clean and spacious. The hotel staff were very friendly and allowed us to have a late check out of 2p.m. They also had a shuttle that took us anywhere within a 3 mile radius as long as the starting point was our hotel (obviously). That helped save a lot of money in cab fare.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My stay at Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt was comfortable and amazingly quiet related to the location near downtown (one would expect some traffic noise, but there was none!). The staff had a helpful, friendly attitude that was pervasive throughout the visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was our 2nd trip to Nashville for the CMA Fest and the hotel staff made it amazing!! We were greeted by James when we first stepped out of the cab, and he remembered us the whole week, with enthusiasm. He was great about restaurant recommendations and places to visit. He suggested Hattie B's Hot Chicken(Which was amazing!). Check in was quick and very efficient, in fact I was checked in by the time my husband paid the cab driver.
We came in late one night and I was starving... The staff in the Bistro whipped up a turkey sandwich, even though it was after hours. It was delicious!
On to the best part of the stay... The shuttle bus drivers! Coach Bubba was a great guy with a ton of knowledge about the local area. He picked us all up about a million times night and day, with a huge smile on his face. Oscar took us to the softball game and back. What a great guy! He was so entertaining!!
Long story short. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Nashville :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie Z
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nice hotel, friendly and attentive staff with a clean, nice room. The location is actually pretty good too, if you wanted to, you could walk to Vanderbuilt or the downtown area, but the hotel provides a free shuttle to almost anywhere you want to go. The shuttle drivers were friendly and funny and made the stay even more pleasant. I would recommend this hotel, especially because it is reasonably priced.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends