Upon checking into the hotel we were warmly greeted by the staff! Our room was a king suite. Very large and decorated nicely. The problem was that the walls are apparently very thin as we could hear people in the rooms around especially in the bathrooms. This hotel is in the Vanderbilt
area and their are bars surrounding it. One of the bars had a rock band playing and it was almost like they were in our room. This was on a Wednesday night and went on until 12:00 am. Not the hotels fault but would not stay in the location again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the vibrant Midtown neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area's best entertainment venues as well as Vanderbilt University, the Ryman Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena. We are less than 1 mile from the Music City Center, Historic 2nd Avenue, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Nashville Convention Center and Centennial Sportsplex with complimentary shuttle service to most local venues. Being in the center of Music City USA listen to live music from your guest room balcony as we are within walking distance to many fine Nashville restaurants and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard