We stayed here for 3 nights. The customer service was outstanding - everyone on the front desk was extremely helpful and very generous with their time in telling us where to go/what to see/areas to visit - all fantastic advice which made our stay in Nashville so enjoyable. We also had the misfortune of leaving behind our passports in our previous hotel in Atlanta, so the front desk here were incredibly helpful in sorting that situation out and communicating with the Courtyard in Marriott Atlanta to have our passports FedX'd to us. We were very grateful for everyones help.
Really the best customer service we've experienced in the US so far.
The room was pleasant and clean - nice and roomy with everything you needed. We seemed to get stuck in the middle of a bridal party though so at times we could hear a lot of what was happening in the room next door - but nothing that was out of the ordinary.
A tip: if you want to sleep in, definitely put the 'do not disturb' sign on your door otherwise room service will come knocking early! This has happened to us a lot across the US so be sure to do that if you need extra sleep.
The hotel runs a free shuttle service into downtown which we made full use of. The ride was only 5 minutes. We also walked home one day from downtown and this was also not a huge ask - perhaps a 25 minute walk. Easy. The drivers of the shuttle are very friendly and fun - you can also ring them from downtown and they come in and pick you up for free. Such a great service!
Overall - we highly recommend staying here! We were really happy with our stay in Nashville and would love to return. A super fun city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the vibrant Midtown neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area's best entertainment venues when you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End. Our Nashville, Tennessee hotel also puts you close to Vanderbilt University, the Ryman Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena. We are less than 1 mile from the Music City Center, Historic 2nd Avenue, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Nashville Convention Center and Centennial Sportsplex with complimentary shuttle service to most local venues. Being in the center of Music City USA, you can listen to live music from your guest room balcony here too. Our Vanderbilt hotel's location is perfect for those who want to walk to many fine Nashville restaurants and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott