“Wicked”

and up
Nashville Carriage Ride
Ranked #33 of 262 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Features concerts by touring national bands, local classical music series and Broadway plays.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We attended TPAC for the performance of WICKED. This was not my first time, nor will it be my last. I do wish the tickets for performances were a little cheaper to allow for more frequent visits, but all in all a good time.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"loge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2014

TPAC hosts many varieties of events and shows throughout the year. The last one I attended was the production of "War Horse". I have been a season ticket holder and the staff is always on their toes and very helpful. They had some changeover in the valet service companies, but seem to have worked out all the kinks now. I have attended concerts, musicals, plays, etc. I also attend another center nearer my home which offers some of the same shows, however, the booking process and the seating is much much much better with TPAC!!! If you've never attended a live performance, try one at TPAC. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. I love TPAC!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our family attended a showing of Wicked here. After attending other venues, I will admit I was a little disappointed in the lack of grandness of this center but it was still nice. Seating and acoustics were great.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

On Mother's Day, we attended the Musical, Million Dollar Quartet at the Tn Performing Arts Center.
The Musical was fantastic!!!
Ushers ranged from limited knowledge to very helpful in directing us to our seats and the restroom facilities. We were in Andrew Jackson Hall and it is very inconvenient to seats in the middle as there are no center aisles.
Upcoming shows on their venue have peaked our interest in attending again at some time in the future.