“My favorite non smoking Nashville Honky Tonk!”
Review of The Second Fiddle

The Second Fiddle
Ranked #18 of 124 Nightlife in Nashville
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I am declaring this to be my favorite honky Tonk on Broadway. The place is nonsmoking (which I love). I have spent several hours here over the past 5 years and always walk away feeling entertained. Drinks are slightly cheaper than the Tootsies group of nightclubs. If you have the opportunity to hear Jackson Delaney play here his is very good with an old country sound, rich voice and respect to his genre.

All reviews
"bars"
in 13 reviews
"rap"

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Do not,miss this bar, we had a fantastic time, the group were amazing, the bar staff were friendly and very efficient, we stayed for about an hour, and then moved on to some nearby bars, but in the end we made our way back, it was still buzzing, and people were dancing, we finished our night off there and had a great time.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you have a big visible tattoo, you will be in breach of this place's dress code and you will be refused admission. Seriously, a dress code in this day and age? I'm on a big road trip across all of the lower 48 states (wordpress.ridingamericana.com) and this is only the 2nd place in 38 states that has me refused admission. The other was a swanky bar in downtown LA. What makes 2nd fiddle or Nashville so special? I couldn't see it from the outside. It looked a 2nd rate bar, but my wife and I were trying to sample several different places in Nashville.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

What a great little bar! Wow the band was fabulous! Adam Stone WOW what a voice! We had followed him over from another bar and glad I did! Bartender was nice and fast, she charged my phone for me (thanks). They let me husband sing too which was great! Will be back I hope!

1  Thank Stephanie T