“Repeat favorite place”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Repeat favorite place”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Been to Nashville many times and Laylas is always a favorite. Music is always one of the best, seems like a lot of the other bars play the same songs, Laylas always has fun, high energy bands. Most times I have been here the staff has been super nice, have only once not been treated very nice here. Also the beer seems to be a little cheaper here.

1 Thank Jack79

Iowa City, Iowa
11 attraction reviews
“Good time”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were visiting from Iowa and Ilinois, looking for some good local music and we found it here. Fun place, good music , dancing is possible as welll as just kicking back to relax.

1 Thank Pjbo1
Kalamazoo, MI
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Different side of Nashville”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

If you like rock/punk music, this is the place for you. Its not your typical Nashville blues or country music. This place is Hillybilly Rock or Rockabilly as they call it.

Indianapolis, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Treated Terribly by Security”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Treated horribly by staff. Long line to women's restroom so used men's (was a single, one toilet restroom with no line and a lock on the door). When I left the restroom the goon who was "security" for the place greeted me and told me I had to leave. I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. He insisted on escorting me out IMMEDIATELY without my stuff or letting the people I was with know, but I refused and told the group I had to leave (there were 14 of us, and we were spending LOTS of money since it was a celebration for my daughter's 21st birthday). I'm not sure what this thugs motivation was since the upstairs had about 4 people prior to our arrival (the rest of the bars in Nashville per packed full). Needless to say we left and spent several hundred dollars at the bar down the street that didn't care what restroom we used. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE THAT TREATS GOOD PEOPLE LIKE CRIMINALS. And I plan to contact the owner to let him/her know how much money the place lost that night over something so ridiculously backwards.

5 Thank Viclef
Indiana
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Sit at the bar”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

and watch the performers on the tv right in front of your face. Beats trying to fight the crowd up by the front. Plus the bartenders are always near to refill your beer. The performer that night played the piano with his boots, while doing a backbend. I did have to stand up to see if he for real was doing that...and he was. Very talented guy! Drinks cheap!

Visited January 2014