1,855 results
All reviewsclub roomclose to the airportoutdoor pooldowntown nashvillemusic citybeautiful lobbyvery nice hotelfront desk stafffitness centerking bedthe room was niceshuttle serviceopry millsfree shuttleconferencebalconiesspg
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Hotel was nice with nice lobby and bar area. The hotel is large with room sometimes far away from front. I was upgraded to a junior suite which was nice. Internet worked well and the 2nd floor had a club lounge. Parking was free.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jjbawoods
jmorrissey, General Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

I would like to thank the guest for their feedback.

The hotel is a horizontal structure, not vertical, and our floor plan is much the same as a baseball diamond. We are a 410 room hotel with four floors of guestrooms. If you wish to be close to an elevator, or on the first floor, please ask at the time of registration!

Reviewed 1 December 2012

The hotel is classic, very nicely appointed with a welcoming lounge and good food in the dining room. The hotel supplied a very efficient computer center, but we were disappointed that we would be required to pay for wi fi in our room. The shuttle to the airport was handy arriving, but not leaving very early in the morning. Rooms were very nice - we had two double beds. There was no in-room safe, but a lock box at the desk was available free. The door staff were very helpful. We would have liked a complimentary breakfast, as the hotel is away from downtown, and the only food available was in the dining room.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We stayed for 4 days. The place is very impressive! I didn't know what to expect as some of the reviews were not very good. The staff treated us very well even though we booked through a third party. I asked to be placed on the top floor and also requested a fridge since we were going to be there for awhile. We were upgraded to a junior suite at no extra charge. Our room was fantastic - lots of space and the bed was heavenly. The surroundings are safe - there is even a small jogging path close by. We were close to everything - about 5 miles from the downtown and the Opry Resort and minutes from the freeway. Our room was exceptionally quiet - I am a light sleeper and could not hear any traffic from the road or planes flying overhead. I would not hesitate to stay here again!! We actually looked forward to coming back to our room after running around all day.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
jmorrissey, General Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

I would like to thank the guest for their candid and detailed comments regarding their experience.

We are a great hotel value.

Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

Lobby was nice but the rooms need some updating. Room was clean. Noisy...heard people in the halls and on the floor above us. Airport is close and you definitely knew when places were coming and going.

• Stayed: November 2012

I thank the guest for their candid comments.

The hotel could use a renovation, but as the guest states, we are clean. Our service is what we have control over and this is what we focus on. After all, what we sell is the service experience.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

The hotel shuttle picked us up at the Airport without too much wait.

The Check in at the front desk went smoothly except I thought I had booked a King bed but received a room with two queens.
Since this was a last minute booking and was for only a 7 hour stay, I didn't feel like complaining.
The hotel is pretty remotely located, even the shuttle bus driver said the hotel was located in the middle of nowhere.

The only complaint I have is that the airport shuttle bus was not operating at 0500 when we needed a ride to the airport.
Most airport hotels have a 24 hour shuttle service.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

I wouldn't work at this hotel if it were located in the middle of nowhere!

The hotel is a convention group property with 32,000 sq feet of meeting space. We are situated in a corporate office park. We are not a downtown Nashville hotel.

Shuttle hours of operation are 5a to 11p. I ask the guest to call me to address the 5a shuttle and compensate the inconvenience they experienced.