1,883 results
All reviews club room close to the airport outdoor pool downtown nashville music city beautiful lobby very nice hotel front desk staff fitness center king bed the room was nice shuttle service opry mills free shuttle conference monarch balconies
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have been to Nashville before, but since this was a one night stay, I decided to splurge a little. I knew there was an airport shuttle, and that is a huge help. I used Uber twice, and there were no issues getting to/from the hotel. The couch in the room had USB ports built into it! The internet is pretty good, the cable was great (and in HD), and check in/out went smoothly. The shuttle bus on the trip back to the airport notified how long I would be waiting before they left, and there was at least 2 other buses waiting to take people somewhere. Communication is a key and this hotel delivered. Bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows, and I had a good sleep. I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Just held a conference for over 400 people. Had several participants come up and tell us what a nice hotel it was. The free shuttle has lots of options for great local dining in the evening. The convention/banquets staff is amazing. It was so nice as a meeting planner to be able to work with such a pleasant, well trained, and efficient crew. A big shout out to Cindy, Michael, Ivanka, Ann, Matt, Scott, Eric, Nixon, and Jose for helping make our event a success!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is close to Nashville airport and about 1o
Miles from downtown .Rooms are large and well furnished.Hotel has lots of Parking and nice grounds.it has a restaurant on the premises but no other eating places within walking distance. Free shuttle to airport is available.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Great location. Beautiful view. Swimming pool. Shuttle service. Only complaint, no where to eat. Only a grill open from 11am to 1 pm. Constant concrete work being done in front of Hotel. The room was very nice.

Room Tip: We were on 3rd floor, nice view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Samantha G, Sales Admin at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

tleeclyde,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so sorry to hear that you missed out on our dining options throughout the day. We serve food in our bar area after 1 pm and it seems as if we fell short in making sure that was communicated with you. I can understand how much of an inconvenience this would have been. We greatly value your feedback and I will personally pass the information you’ve shared to our Front Office team, so that this is an isolated occurrence. On a positive note, I am so happy to hear that your guest room accommodations were to your liking and that you enjoyed our hotel’s fantastic location and other great amenities. Please email me directly for any other questions and comments at sgibbs@sheratonmusiccity.com. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference and it's very close to the airport. The dining options are very limited but the rooms are ok. It's not downtown and the front desk staff are helpful. If they can sort the poor dining choices then I'd maybe come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

clarkieUSA,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback and highlighting our positive attributes. I regret to hear that you found our menu options to be too limited. We greatly value your feedback and I will personally pass this along to our food and beverage management team so that we can work towards creating more options on our menu. Please email me directly for any questions and comments at sgibbs@sheratonmusiccity.com. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope that you will consider staying with us again.