The Hermitage Hotel
Agoda.com
US$278
US$240
1,678 results
All reviewsoak barcapitol grillehistoric hotelturn down servicemen's roomsoaking tubseparate showerstate capitolfive star hotelfour seasonsbeautiful lobbysouthern charmroom servicebottled waterrooms are spaciousgorgeous hoteldowntown nashville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed in this hotel in March 2014. The hotel is beautiful. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. They offered great suggestions for sight seeing and restaurants. The room is spacious and the bathroom is very large - two sinks, separate shower and oversized bathtub. From the flowers in the hotel entryway to the turndown service - everything was perfect. We left a small item behind in the room and we promptly received an email, inquiring whether we would like for them to mail the item to us. Really a wonderful hotel and highly recommend it to anyone staying in Nashville.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JICAERCA
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I saw a segment on this hotel on PBS Tennessee Crossroads. I was so intrigued, I went with a friend on a Wednesday evening to have a look for myself. It was stunning. From the sharp dressed doormen to the incredible detail inside, it was all I had anticipated. I was first struck by the quiet and absence of outside noise. I felt as if I had stepped into a classic European building. The stained glass ceiling in the lobby, the lovely veranda, and the cozy bar, outstanding restaurant, and especially, the snazzy art deco men's bathroom were worth taking time to explore. Yes, I did have a look in the men's room...the sign outside the door all but made it ok! While I didn't say the night, I enjoyed dinner in the Oak Bar and the time exploring the hotel. The hotel has it's own farm for the freshest offerings to table.

Afterwards, we walked across the street to TPAC and enjoyed a show.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed here for business in Feb 2014. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The ceiling in the lobby is magnificent. The staff is super accommodating. Every staff person I interacted with was friendly and helpful in every way. The room is luxurious with a giant tub which I took advantage of daily. The room was large and the bathroom was spacious. The room does not include a refrigerator, but I requested one during reservations and it was in the room at my arrival. Be prepared to lay out some $$$ for your stay, $$ for meals and $$ for taxis to get around this town. There are several eateries within walking distance of the hotel although the weather wasn't very cooperative. There are also several bars and restaurants within walking distance. I loved this hotel and this town. It was fun and all the townspeople were exceptionally friendly. I used the gym in this hotel nearly every day. It was small but had good equipment. I did not use the spa. The bed and bedding in the room was awesome. I slept great. This hotel is spotless from top to bottom.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Gigi376
Reviewed 11 March 2014

What a great hotel. I was there for a business conference in the hotel. The welcome was great. The room was beautiful and the level of service was first rate. I look forward to coming back to the Hermitage again. Having the Capitol Grille and the Oak Room on site is a real plus. I cannot say enough nice things about this beautiful and well maintained Nashville gem.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The details of this exquisite property set it along my DC favorites (eg the Jefferson and the Hay Adams). This feels like an "old" luxury hotel should - a magnificent lobby with a powder blue veranda, the classic oak room bar, non-chain Capital Grill and tacky-but-its-not men's bathroom on the bottom floor. While the entrance opens onto a nondescript street, the elegance & charm of the Hermitage and it's team sets it's far apart from any other Nashville hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business